Hi Everyone, please introduce yourself!

Options

Replies

• nowakkk
    nowakkk Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Where do you live? Wisconsin
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Ice Cream/Mexican/Beer
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Social Activities
    What's your favorite exercise? Running
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Strength Training
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Love Handles/Arms
    What part of your body do you like the most? Butt
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? 115 lbs/Complete First Half Marathon

Please feel free to add me as a MFP friend! I am new and need accountability/camaraderie/and encouragement. Would love to share recipes and fitness secrets and information as well!
  • basketash21
    Options
    What's your name? Stefan here
    Where do you live? Belgrade, Serbia
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Hmm, pizza i gues...
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Nothing :)
    What's your favorite exercise? Squats
    What exercise would you like to try this year? /
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Calves
    What part of your body do you like the most? Back
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? Just finished with cutting as summer coming to an end, im back on my mass gaining regimen...
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    What's your name? Ella Novella <3
    Where do you live? South Africa
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Chocolate and cinnabons...
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Sometimes I'm too lazy to work out
    What's your favorite exercise? Cycling, I love it!
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Jogging
    What is your biggest trouble spot? I want to tone my legs
    What part of your body do you like the most? I don't have a favorite
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? to lose a bit of weight
  • dshgna
    dshgna Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    What's your name?
    Avengee for here (Im female)

Where do you live?
    Asia

What are your food vices/ cheats?
    Binge eating when bored
    Sweets and fried stuff

What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape?
    Binge eating when bored
    Lack of exercise and toning

What's your favorite exercise?
    Zumba

What exercise would you like to try this year?
    Zumba-just started it but I love it!

What is your biggest trouble spot?
    Butt and upper arms, both equally awkward

What part of your body do you like the most?
    Lower legs and upper torso(minus arms)

What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012?
    Get toned on upper arms and butt!
  • bods20
    bods20 Posts: 2
    Options
    What's your name? Sachin Bisht
    Where do you live? India, New Delhi
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Fried chicken
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Diet
    What's your favorite exercise? Squats and Bench press
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Kick Boxing
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Chest
    What part of your body do you like the most? Arms, shoulder
  • Mezzie1024
    Mezzie1024 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    What's your name?
    Mez

Where do you live?
    U.S.

What are your food vices/ cheats?
    I don't make anything off-limits, so cheating is really a non-issue.

What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape?
    I injured myself a while back and only recently got everything working again the way it needs to in order to *really* work out. Now I just need to get back into the habit of it and be careful.

What's your favorite exercise?
    Tap dance and running are probably tied.

What exercise would you like to try this year?
    Kayaking.

What is your biggest trouble spot?
    The muscles that were part of my injury. They're stronger, but I still have to baby them a bit and sometimes it's hard to remember to be careful and that I can't jump back in where I had been before.

What part of your body do you like the most?
    I've kind of stared at this question for a while. I don't pick apart my body -- it's a complete package and all connected. I want to be healthy, injury-free, fast, coordinated, and strong. My body is making steady progress towards those goals, so I'm pretty happy with it overall.

Not to get injured again. If I can manage that, everything else should be just fine.
  • noelleelizabethan
    noelleelizabethan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody! My name's Noelle, from Baton Rouge but going to Spain in a couple weeks.
    I love chocolate, love love peanut butter, and die for cake or muffins or anything like that.
    During my last semester at college (I'm currently a sophomore), I was very active and very motivated, lived close to the school gym, had friends to work out with, and had lots of things to distract me from eating delicious foods 24/7. Without school and friends and challenges, I lost all my toning and gained back my high school flab! I'm just not motivated and I need to find it again!
    I love swimming, biking, yoga, and pilates!
    This year, I would love to learn how to kick box, or how to dance!
    I used to hate my butt, but a few thousand squats firmed that up! Now my stomach is flabby again, so that's what I'm most upset about.
    I love my shoulders, my back, and my calves! If I can just get the fat melted off my middle and hips, I'll be happy!
    In 2012, I just want to shred the fat and let my beautiful pilates muscles show through again! I want to be strong and toned and lose inches!
  • sburde2
    sburde2 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Stephanie
    Where do you live? Louisiana
    What are your food vices/ cheats? booze!! and eating out with friends. I just graduated so my friends still party like it's college.
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? going out with friends every weekend and splurging
    What's your favorite exercise? pure barre and bodyrock.tv workouts
    What exercise would you like to try this year? just started pure barre and love it
    What is your biggest trouble spot? my stomach, all my weight goes there so gaining like 3 lbs makes me look bloated and gross
    What part of your body do you like the most? my calves
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? to begin to see abs by the end of 2012
  • Jozie_
    Jozie_ Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Joanna

Where do you live? Queenstown, New Zealand

What are your food vices/ cheats? I love pizza, ice cream and wine

What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Time, I love to workout but have two small kids and work fulltime so I only manage 6 workouts a week

What's your favorite exercise? have been doing 30DS and loving it, the best part is just that I feel so much stronger and fitter, I haven't lost any weight doing it but will take measurements at the end and see if there is any difference

What exercise would you like to try this year? More resistance based workouts & I'd like to improve my running (distance and speed)

What is your biggest trouble spot? I'm slightly chunkier round my hips/thighs/legs

What part of your body do you like the most? My waist, its really badly strechmarked from kids but its still quite narrow and makes me look curvier than I am!

What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? Still trying to work that one out I've never had a goal that wasn't scale related
  • crminnelli
    Options
    What's your name? Carrie
    Where do you live? Riverside, CA
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Pizza (how can something so delicious be so bad for you??)
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? I lack a daily routine. Diet, activity, etc... it's chaotic.
    What's your favorite exercise? Yoga
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Barre/Ballet
    What is your biggest trouble spot? my legs (from the knee to above the ankle) are always swollen and resemble the legs of someone much heavier. They also ache at the end of the day. It's a sign that I need to seriously rethink the state of my health.
    What part of your body do you like the most? I like my whole body, it has always done everything I've asked it to do. Hence, my recommitment to the "proper care and feeding" of my greatest gift.
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? I would like to make daily activity and good nutrition a habit so engrained that I don't have to struggle with the daily (sometimes hourly) temptations that put my health at risk.
  • msswinter
    Options
    What's your name? - Sonja
    Where do you live? - The Netherlands
    What are your food vices/ cheats? - While I do think you should be able to eat anything (with moderation), I would say that cheese and pasta are my weak spots.
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? - I am currently not making time for it. During the summer I had time so I exercised, but now that University is starting again I'm having trouble allocating time for it...
    What's your favorite exercise? - Pilates, especially the shoulder/back exercises
    What exercise would you like to try this year? - Not so sure, pilates is pretty new to me. Perhaps I could retry ballet (I used to do this when I was a kid).
    What is your biggest trouble spot? - My stomach
    What part of your body do you like the most? - I think my legs, though besides my stomach I like most of my body...
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? - Finding the right balance between enjoying food and staying healthy and fit.

After reading some of the other introductions I must say I'm impressed with all of you! Hope everyone reaches their goals!
  • karrielynn80
    karrielynn80 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I've been here for several wks, but never did this :D
    What's your name? KARRIE
    Where do you live? ARKANSAS
    What are your food vices/ cheats? MT DEW & CARBS
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? NOTHING ANYMORE, WELL TIME I GUESS :)
    What's your favorite exercise? STRENGTH TRAINING & KETTLE BALL SIDE PULLS
    What exercise would you like to try this year? TONS
    What is your biggest trouble spot? POOCH & THIGHS
    What part of your body do you like the most? ARMS RIGHT NOW
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? LOWER MY BF% BY 2 OR 3 %S, TONE MY ABS MORE :)
  • Prestissima
    Prestissima Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm a newbie :)

What's your name? Paulina

Where do you live? Moscow, Russia

What are your food vices/ cheats? whole milk, nuts, avocados, bacon, cheese.

What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Time and threats.

What's your favorite exercise? Dancing (ballet or modern).

What exercise would you like to try this year? Yoga (for long winter evenings).

What is your biggest trouble spot? Thighs, butt.

What part of your body do you like the most? Arms & shoulders.

What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? Tone my ABS and get rid of milk chocolate, chips & other junk food.
  • AlyK47
    AlyK47 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Aly(:
    Where do you live? Singapore!
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Food vices - Calbee's Hot&Spicy chips. Ooh, and seaweed!
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? I'd say it's my tendency for late-night snacking. I often have to stay up late to finish homework and/or projects, and that leads to me eating all kinds of junk food to stay awake. :/
    What's your favorite exercise? Playing floorball, and JustDance3 on the Kinect. ;D
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Mixed Martial Arts would be really cool!
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Thighs, definitely.
    What part of your body do you like the most? My waist! I'm ridiculously proud of it. xD
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? To get stronger arms and abs!

Good luck, everyone! (:
  • SelinaOlivia11
    SelinaOlivia11 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Selina
    Where do you live? Berlin, Germany
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Nuts, whole- grain bagels, apples
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? I always find a excuse and say to myself that I can start the next day.
    What's your favorite exercise? Jogging, JM 30 Day Body shred, Bodyattack and Bodycombat
    What exercise would you like to try this year? RPM classes would be cool and I also want to try some yoga :)
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Thighs and butt!
    What part of your body do you like the most? My shoulders and arms! :D
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? I want to get back in shape (lose 5 kg), gain some muscles and live a healthy lifestyle
  • pgift
    Options
    What's your name? Paige
    Where do you live? Utah
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Anything chocolate and wine :)
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? The WEEKENDS! So hard to resist a few drinks and treats!
    What's your favorite exercise? RUNNING
    What exercise would you like to try this year? I want to keep up with running since I have races to train for and also to add a few more strength trainings to my schedule. I try to strength train at least twice a week now.
    What is your biggest trouble spot? My butt, thighs and stomach.
    What part of your body do you like the most? my calves ( running has helped make them strong :) )
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? to lose 10 lbs and look leaner and stronger.
  • jammz730
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Here's a little about me!

What's your name? Janel
    Where do you live? Chicago!
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Cheese and Bourbon Old Fashioneds
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Motivation.
    What's your favorite exercise? Spin, Running, Hiking
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Stand-up Paddleboarding
    What is your biggest trouble spot? Tummy and Tush
    What part of your body do you like the most? Back/Shoulders
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? To make fitness a priority and not let work stop me from taking time out for me.
  • sbicsak
    Options
    What's your name? Stephanie
    Where do you live? Michigan
    What are your food vices/ cheats? Alcohol & eating out too much
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? Energy and motivation
    What's your favorite exercise? Anything that leaves me sore the next morning
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Running a 10k
    What is your biggest trouble spot? My hip and back end
    What part of your body do you like the most? Every area is pretty much out of shape
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? Finish a 10k, which I already sign up and paid for, Oct. 27th!
  • downhomedixie13
    Options
    Where do you live? Ann Arbor, Michigan

What are your food vices/ cheats? Booze, cheese & hot wings!

What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? I work a LOT so that means I don’t have a lot of extra time, which translates to not getting enough sleep, which translates to not working out because I’m so exhausted… also I don't have anyone to workout with.

What's your favorite exercise? High intensity or outdoors, anything that is not monotonous, I like to challenge myself and feel the burn!

What exercise would you like to try this year? More like getting enough sleep so I can actually get a decent workout in in the mornings!

What is your biggest trouble spot? Besides lack of sleep, my abs and also my endurance has vanished.

What part of your body do you like the most? I like every part really; I just know I need to tone it to get from like to love!

What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? Get 7-8 hours of sleep so I can work out every morning and be able to run 3 miles easily.
  • blueboxblues
    blueboxblues Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    What's your name? Stefanie
    Where do you live? New Jersey
    What are your food vices/ cheats? BOOZE
    What do you think is holding you back from being in your TOP shape? I hate sweating. I am POSITIVE that's what's holding me back.
    What's your favorite exercise? I don't really know yet!
    What exercise would you like to try this year? Trying to force myself to like running
    What is your biggest trouble spot? belly, isn't everyones? ;)
    What part of your body do you like the most? my arms I guess, they've always been toned since I was a teenager somehow.
    What's your #1 fitness/ health goal in 2012? running a 12 minute mile...I'm at 14min 25sec now, so I think this is attainable by the end of the year.