Belly fat- Which foods bust belly fat?

2»

Replies

• kat9052
    kat9052 Posts: 6
    I'm going to start trying raw apple cider vinegar. Tosca Reno suggests you put 2T in your water before every meal. She says it helps with digestion, and bloating. Here is her blog post. http://toscareno.blogspot.com/2011/05/raw-apple-cider-and-ab-definition.html

You can buy ACV in pill form on drugstore.com. My boyfriend and I take one every morning and one every night (it recommends 3x a day). It helps your skin (you can also use a diluted form as a toner to balance the pH levels in your skin to help acne), fat metabolism, digestion & detox.
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Is Matcha Green Tea also sold in the regular supermarket? :s

From what I've seen, large supermarkets/ Walmart like stores and Asian Supermarkets carry Matcha Green Tea. Smaller supermarkets carry regular green tea, which is less powerful and less tasty than Matcha.
  • tamaracat
    tamaracat Posts: 32
    For exercise, I do lots of elliptical cardio, my own version of 8 minute abs, and medicine ball step twists to target the belly area.

For food, I find that keeping carbs and sodium low really helps with the belly area. I follow a 30% carb, 30% fat, 40% protein diet (1200 calorie diet) and never go over the recommended sodium allotment here on MFP. I get most of my carbs from veggies, nuts, beans, fruit, and whole grains (max 20g per day of grain carbs). I also drink 2 glasses of green tea a day and tons of ice water.

Also VERY minimal alcohol (or limit it to one day week which is cheat day)