Dragonfly Tuesday

Options
ALRIGHT BIGGEST LOSER PALS IF YOUR READING THIS IT MEANS YOUR SITTIN LOL.. STAND UP... DO 10 SQUATS COME ON THATS NOTHING YOU KNOW DEEP DOWN YOU WANT TO ... GET UP... DO IT LOL... DID YOU DO IT... DONT YOU FEEL GREAT.. .:)

WATER CHECK how you all doing??

Anyone having any issues??

TUESDAYS QUOTE....

“Be brave and be patient. Have faith in yourself; trust in the significance of your life and the purpose of your passion. You are strong enough to sit in the space between spaces and allow divine inspiration to shed some light. When you put positive energy and productive effort into the world it will come back to you. Occasionally in ways you might not immediately understand and on a time frame you didn’t expect. Look. Listen. Learn. Stay open. Your destiny is awaiting you.”
― Jillian Michaels, Unlimited: How to Build an Exceptional Life

Replies

• mommyof4inny
    Options
    LOL, Again, I am reading this late but better late then never....right?

I am going to do better then the 10 squats and get up off my butt and ride the eliptical for a half hour before I have to go sit for the night at my son's wrestling match!

Water intake??? ummm, still a work in progress. I remind myself daily that all the green tea that I am drinking (hot and cold) is included in my water intake and that has helped a lot!!!!
  • jdragonfly
    Options
    so you didnt do my squats lol.... how was your weekend????