Actually starting on 1/26/2012

Options
13»

Replies

• MystiqueASAP
    Options
    busym0m, I may change my routine to the online plan. It was had to get motivated this morning to do day 5 as I need variety, but I did it anyway; not with much enthusiasm however.
  • MystiqueASAP
    Options
    busym0m - With the online plan, does that 30DS turn into more of a 51DS? Or are those cardio and rest days included in the 30DS numbers? TIA
  • busym0m
    busym0m Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I honestly dont think that her video was designed to be done every day for 30 days. I looked briefly and didn't see anything about how often to do it. Her website breaks it down like I mentioned....2 days circuit training (very similar to shred), 1 day rest, 2 days circuits, 1 day cardio, 1 day rest and then repeat. She says on her site that you can substitute her shred DVD for the circuit training. She also says that your body needs to rest so that it can recover. When I bought my shred DVD, there was a certificate in there for a free 30 day trial to her site. I don't remember seeing a fitness plan in the DVD and think she intended for people to go to her site. Do you remember seeing a fitness plan in her shred DVD?
  • MystiqueASAP
    Options
    busym0m, I purchased mine through Amazon Instant Video for $4.99. But her other DVDs that I bought include the trial and I have signed up for it, but do not use it as it is too much trouble for me to log food and exercise through both MFP and JM websites. For now, I will stick with MFP for logging everything; besides, it's FREE. :smile:

Anyhow, I will alter my routine to get a day of rest and another form of exercise(s) in per your recommendations. Thanks.
  • busym0m
    busym0m Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean about the logging. MFP is much easier! JM did just update her inputting system but it still doesn't compare to MFP. I just recently joined again because I wanted to check my calorie budget against JMs because I hit a plateau that I couldn't break through. I'll probably drop it after my 30 day trial. For now, it's good motivation! :) hope the change up helps!
  • stufie
    stufie Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Level 1, day 5 here. Still very sore! Is everyone else as sore as me?!
  • Adelarose34
    Options
    Level 2 now, Day 2, Day 14 of 30, certainly feeling much stronger. I haven't lost much weight, but I can tell my muscles are getting toned. I have lost an inch in my waist, and my clothes are starting to fit better. Might have to make some adjustments to my diet to really lose, maybe cut out carbs for a while. I'm a little bummed i'm not losing more than I have, but I am down a pant size... :) Gotta keep going!!
  • stufie
    stufie Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Level 2 now, Day 2, Day 14 of 30, certainly feeling much stronger. I haven't lost much weight, but I can tell my muscles are getting toned. I have lost an inch in my waist, and my clothes are starting to fit better. Might have to make some adjustments to my diet to really lose, maybe cut out carbs for a while. I'm a little bummed i'm not losing more than I have, but I am down a pant size... :) Gotta keep going!!

Good for you!! I'm L2D1. I haven't lost a lot of weight either, but my body feels stronger. Zumba moves that were difficult before are easier now, and there are muscles in places I didn't think I had them before. I wish I was losing more too, but at least you are down a pants size! I can't even say that much :(