Crap.

Options
That's right... crap. I fell off the wagon this weekend and it's only WEEK ONE! I went on vacation and just left my dieting thoughts in Maryland. I figured I'd make us a crap board so that throughout the week when we get discouraged or need to vent, we have a spot to complain! BUT we also have a spot to encourage those that have had a bad week to stick with it. Hopefully I'm not the only one in 12 weeks that has a problem....

Replies

• Jmlomax
    Options
    I love the idea of the "Crap" board!! We all know when we've been "bad"...we've either gone over our daily calories or didn't exercise. Running the "nutrition" and "exercise" reports will show you just how bad you were :sad: It's like a slap in the face!

But, it's also a reminder that you have a "do-over" the next day :flowerforyou:

So, thanks Kristen for the "crap" board...I know I'll be using it!
  • KPinkBow
    Options
    I had one day like that this past weekend! I ate a cannoli for dessert after dinner and felt so guilty! But what got me back on track was when I weighed in a few days later and found I had still lost weight because I had been good the rest of the time. So don't get down, just pick back up and keep going! We've all been there and will be there again!
  • Kinsey035
    Options
    Thanks ladies :) Your comments were exactly what I needed! I've done really well the past two days so I'm hoping I'm back on track!
  • alease27
    alease27 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    A little something that I read from the Abs Diet Eat Right Every Time Guide:

Researchers at the National Institutes of Health found that men who ate twice as many calories in a day as normal increased their metabolism by 9 percent in the 24-hour period that followed. Hopefully it works for women too :wink: