Which videos do you do the most?

Options
Mdin1029
Mdin1029 Posts: 456 Member
Here are her videos in order of which is in highest rotation for me and my thoughts. What about you all?

30 day shred , ripped in 30, and extreme shed are pretty similar (the last one being a bit longer) are my favorites.
NMTZ is great for days that I don't do cardio. It is really hard but I just do 25 minutes at a time. It is intense for me.
BFBM is too long of cardio in a dvd for me, I'd rather run, bike, swim, skate on a day I'm going to do that much cardio.
6 pack abs was too hard for me, only tried it once and didn't finish.
Buns of steel, or something like that, I didn't buy because I think it will be like 6 pack abs
Yoga meltdown is pretty good but I hardly do it becaue I am not too familiar with yoga and feel like I have to look at the tv too much.

Replies

• kseltzer
    kseltzer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I only have JM's Ripped and Extreme Shed and Shred. I did Ripped from about last May until December of 2011. For the first 6 to 8 weeks I did 5-6 days a week and got my runs in, too. From July to Dec I did it at least twice a week.

Now I'm doing the ES&S. I try to get in 4 days a week. I just started training for a marathon last week, so ES&S is great on my off days or cross-training days.

I don't have any of the other videos :smile:
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I really do love all of Jillian's DVD's. I have to say...this is the schedule I'm trying to work on for her DVD's:
    -Extreme Shed & Shred ~ 5 days a week
    -6 Week 6 Pack ~ 3 days a week
    -Killer Buns & Thighs ~ 3 days a week
    -No More Trouble Zones ~ 1 day a week
    -Banish Fat Boost Metabolism ~ 1 day a week

I loved her 30 Day Shred DVD, but I let my future mother in law borrow it
    I wasn't crazy about her Ripped in 30 DVD, but I do still have it in my collection if I decide to throw it in

~Never tried her Yoga Meltdown DVD...was thinking about possibly getting that next :)
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    My favs are BFBM and 6W6P <3
    followed by Shred, Ripped, NMTZ and Extreme Shred
    Absolute least fav is Killer Buns and Thighs

I have never tried her yoga one mainly cause I hate yoga but I have heard its not like yoga at all, so it may be the next I buy as well. However she has 2 more coming out soon I will be getting. Surprise surprise a kickboxing one in March and a 90 day program called Body Revolution.