If You Walked Today Post It Here!

Options
:smile:
What/When/ How Long etc...
Maybe we can motivate each other to get up and Walk!

Replies

• kayleen_longworth
    kayleen_longworth Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    From last night, I did intervals on the treadmill. Using the C25K app (Couch to 5K) on my phone, it was a 5 min walk warmup, 1 min jog/1.5 min walking. I did the intervals for 15 minutes. I didn't finish the whole session, but I felt pretty good.

Slowly working my cardio back up. One day I will be able to run distance again. The interval setting on the treadmill makes it really easy to go from walking to jogging and back with only one button push at a time.
  • daisydarling
    daisydarling Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I have a iphone, but not big of a mb (200mb) so the app is called C25k. I was wondering if they have this for the Ipod as I use the tread mill at the YMCA when I can. Just a thought.
    Daisydarling
  • HalloweenGirl7
    HalloweenGirl7 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone Walk Away Your Waistline w/ walk belt
    10:30 am
    My living room
    2 Miles
    35 Minutes (with cool down) @ 5 miles per hour pace (glad she mentioned that in the video).
    Time to stretch!
  • kayleen_longworth
    Options
    Leslie Sansone Walk Away Your Waistline w/ walk belt
    10:30 am
    My living room
    2 Miles
    35 Minutes (with cool down) @ 5 miles per hour pace (glad she mentioned that in the video).
    Time to stretch!

Good job!
  • kayleen_longworth
    Options
    Hi,
    I have a iphone, but not big of a mb (200mb) so the app is called C25k. I was wondering if they have this for the Ipod as I use the tread mill at the YMCA when I can. Just a thought.
    Daisydarling

I have an android phone, but I checked the size of the app I have and it says 2.17mb (possibly less). Its called "C25K Couch to 5K by RunDouble". Very simple app to use, nothing fancy, but it's working out for me. It has several sections that you can purchase for $1.60 each (all available for a 2 week trial before purchasing). I think you should be able to find something comparable for the iPod.
  • hildiesmom
    hildiesmom Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Leslie's Sansone Walk Diet 1-Mile. This is a fairly easy one, but I'm trying to ease back into this. So 20 minutes now, and I'll do at least one more mile later. :-)
  • LonghornGirlNC
    LonghornGirlNC Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Just did Leslie Sansome's 3-Mile Power Walk with weights for 45 minutes! Felt great!
  • HalloweenGirl7
    Options
    Awesome!
    Good workout I agree!
  • tsaustin
    tsaustin Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Yesterday at 12 noon. Leslie Sansone's 5 Really Big Miles.

I did all 5 miles with toning belt. Total video 75 minutes
  • sdirbder
    sdirbder Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Leslie's 5 mile DVD
    2 miles at a 12min pace
    Love this DVD just ordered another one
  • farmerted322
    Options
    2.5 miles outside this afternoon. I forgot to check my time when I left but I think it took 40min.

Kathy
  • Betzee16
    Betzee16 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    20 minute walk with my dogs

2-mile walk with Leslie Sansone with weighted balls

10-minute toner with Leslie Sansone
  • HalloweenGirl7
    Options
    Yesterday at 12 noon. Leslie Sansone's 5 Really Big Miles.

I did all 5 miles with toning belt. Total video 75 minutes

Awesome! You rock!
    I have never ever been able to do the 5 mile walk!
    Great job!
  • HalloweenGirl7
    Options
    20 minute walk with my dogs

2-mile walk with Leslie Sansone with weighted balls

10-minute toner with Leslie Sansone

Great day!
    What is the name of the 10 min toner dvd?
    I would maybe like to get it.
    Lemme know if you can.
  • LonghornGirlNC
    LonghornGirlNC Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Been doing the elliptical mostly, but did the WATP 2-Mile Walk and Kick (kickboxing stuff) and the 1-Mile Power Walk. Felt good to move today! :)
  • Betzee16
    Options
    Deetzah

I have the VHS tape. It's just called Walk Away the Pounds with Leslie Sansone 10-minute toner. (ISBN 0-7662-0628-9) She uses the Walk Away Weights to firm back, shoulders, chest, biceps, triceps, legs, buns, and abs. I really like this tape and really feel it is a good workup in a minimal amount of time.
  • NalasMama
    Options
    I walked 2.9 miles today with my best friend, my German shepherd Nala. We usually walk 5 miles but my husband came home when we were passing my house for another trip around the neighborhood and Nala went nuts. It's been a strange winter here in Florida so I'm taking advantage of the chance to walk outdoors to get my exercise and burn a lot of Nala's energy too. She's still a puppy and I wish I could borrow some of her energy most days. I also have a Sole elliptical trainer but love to be outdoors if the weather permits. :smile:

16127208.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Betzee16
    Options
    3 miles walk away your waistline
  • farmerted322
    Options
    I did the first two miles in 5 mile walk and did about a mile outside at lunch.
  • Betzee16
    Options
    2 mile walk with weighted balls with Leslie Sansone

10-minute tone up with weighted balls with L.S.