Treat Yourself

LoveActually
LoveActually Posts: 177 Member
I just completed Day One of Level Two... YES!!!!! It was difficult but a lot of fun, mainly because there are many new moves.

As I was doing the last ab move/planks (I hated planks in Yoga and I hate them here) I thought, "I need to treat myself to something good for all my hard work." And I'm not talking about food.

I am going to get a manicure today. This is probably something many people do regularly but I don't like fake nails and whenever I would get a manicure they'd just end up chipping the next day. But I heard about this nail polish called Shellac that lasts for two weeks without chipping so what the hell! I'm getting a manicure.

So ladies and gentlemen, you deserve a treat, what will yours be?

Replies

• I think as soon as I finish level 1, mine will be a massage, get rid of some toxins at the same time!!!
  • JollyJane13
    JollyJane13 Posts: 62 Member
    Finish level one in a few mins (going to start day 10 after this post) and I think mine will be a pedicure :) You have to keep feet looking nice all year around.
  • Ooooooh, gel nails are awesome! Ive only done it once, but stretched it out 3 weeks, no chips or breaks. If I had the budget for it I would do them every two weeks for sure.
    As for my indulgence, I already bought myself a new blow dryer, expensive shampoo, and brush earlier this wek....My hair has looked ick lately, so I am trying to spruce up my top half, to match my new bottom half. And I better not put another indulgence on the card, hubby might freak!
  • Yes I agree it was nice to get some new moves. I treated my self with some new makeup and nail polish. Take care hotties!