Introduce myself

Options
summer0680
summer0680 Posts: 18 Member
Hi everyone!

I did the BFC diet about a year ago and had great results with it and now that i've started to do it again I'm just not losing. I've been following the old book where you are allowed the 6 servings of carbs but I just went and bought the new BFC FAST TRACK book and he's done away with all the carbs except from the veggies. Which one are you guys all following? Can you let me know what results you are having and if you are using MFP to still count the calories.

Hope you all are having a great week!

Summer

Replies

• lovelymamu
    Options
    Hi there! I am doing the regular BFC. I tried the Fast Track but I like to workout and for me, I need more carbs than the fast track allows. I've been on it for 3 weeks and I'm down 10 lbs.
  • summer0680
    summer0680 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    That's kind of how I felt too. I didn't have the energy to get my workouts done without enough carbs. Congrats on your success so far :)
  • jfire89
    jfire89 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well the Fast Track is only suppose to be for 14 days to get you jump started, so maybe if you look at it that way?? I agree I have been doing the fast track and did a big work out last night and felt pretty crummy afterwards so I will have to add in a few more carbs to be able to work out...........