Options
chicatita
chicatita Posts: 193 Member
Hey Sistas! Just wanted to share my 30DS results:

-Lost 17lbs
-7 inches in waist
-4 inches in thighs
-1.5 inches in arms

This work out was very challenging for me as I am severely obese (not for long!). Thanks to God, MFP, and Jillian Michael's no nonsense attitude I completed the Shred in a little over 30 days! To my fellow Shredders out there who may be struggling, be encouraged, there's light at the end of Jillian Michael's tunnel (lol)!

2012-01-24144752-1-1.jpg

It works, if you work it!!! 70lbs to go---whoop, whoop! I wasn't too confident to post my side profile pic. Maybe once I lose more midsection I will update (lol).

Replies

• blkbttrfly
    blkbttrfly Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Awesome, amazing, fantastic.You go!!!!!
  • itsmskimmichelle
    itsmskimmichelle Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    WOW! Fantastic loss! I've been a little nervous to do it because of my size but not after seeing this!
  • jesusislove1526
    jesusislove1526 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! It takes a lot to post those pics when you are still in progress, but you did it successfully. Congrats!
  • Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I love to see stories like this with pics. Keep up the good work. You did an amazing job!
  • Pennhotmom
    Pennhotmom Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

Will you do the shred again or move on to something else?
  • dandesmomi523
    dandesmomi523 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!!!
  • Reka2011
    Reka2011 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    OMG that was your weight loss from doing 30DS!! I need to dig my DVD out and blow the dust off it and do it again!!!!! I only lasted like 2 days last time!
  • moosenbratsmommy
    Options
    awesome results! i want to try that workout, plus the treadmill- maybe i'll buy it this weekend and when my current trauma goes away i'll get started on that!
  • KingdomHeiress5
    KingdomHeiress5 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Way to go!
  • smoore1988
    smoore1988 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your awesome results!!!
  • mimi10453
    mimi10453 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    17 lbs is crazy!! I can't wait to start mines *patiently waiting for the package*
  • ShardeRenee
    ShardeRenee Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I just got mine in the mail. Will be starting soon. You look great. Glad to see someone close to my size doing it.
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    You really look AWESOME! I completed Level 1 Day 8 this morning! I hope I see results similiar to yours! Keep up the GREAT work!
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. I`m finding alot of people are successful with this workout. I received my copy today. I do not start until March 1st. My birthday is coming up and all I can say is...... bring it Jillian (I might just eat my words).
  • soosweet1920
    soosweet1920 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Great Job...I am on day 13 and still getting tired!! Did you do all 3 levels?
  • shavonda_w
    shavonda_w Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!! I'm starting on May 1st. I'm thinking of following it with 6 Week 6 Pack and then do the shred again.
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    I'm ordering mine this week and can't wait to start.
    Great job to you!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    7 inches in the waist. Amazing!

It is a shame I hate videos!
  • katara74
    katara74 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! I'm on Day 6 - Level 2! Pushing through it all!
  • tishonna0208
    Options
    Going to purchase after work... thanks for sharing