Losing lower belly fat?

Options
megmay2591
megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
Hello! I am not exactly sure how many pounds I want to lose, but I know I want to lose at least 10lbs. I am 5'4" 38" bust, 31" waist, and 37". I want to lose my lower belly fat, I know spot reducing doesn't work, but would increasing my daily exercise help? I currently am doing the 30DS and adding 5-20 minutes of another Jillian Michaels video. Tomorrow I begin ice skating twice a week. Would more exercise help reduce lower belly fat?

I cook all of my own meals and log everything on here, rarely going over calories. Are there any foods I should avoid? Or eat? (Probably less carbs....right?)

Any advice? Or encouragement? :)

Replies

• deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    I am on Level 2 of 30DS and I am starting to notice results on the belly. I have not tried, but have been reading about Jillian's No More Trouble Zones. If you are not already doing that one you might try the circuits that target the core.
  • megmay2591
    Options
    I am on Level 2 of 30DS and I am starting to notice results on the belly. I have not tried, but have been reading about Jillian's No More Trouble Zones. If you are not already doing that one you might try the circuits that target the core.

Thanks for the idea! I can easily get a hold of any of her dvd's so I'll try that this weekend!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    No more trouble zones is an awesome workout for yopur core. You may want to tryJM 6 week 6 pack. Its also good!
  • megmay2591
    Options
    I have tried I have tried 6 week 6 pack and no more trouble zones once each. I am starting a routine and having no more trouble zones as part of my Friday workout routine. I will post any results I get!