Day 19

Options
Kai85
Kai85 Posts: 440 Member
So it was pretty good - much easier. Because I ate too much today I had to do extra exercise so I added in level 1 saying to myself "by day 10 it was pretty easy you can totally do it". I did it - but it was NOT easy. I'm thinking it might be because I had already done level 2 or that my muscles aren't as used to the level 1 circuit as they used to be? Anyway done now - under calories for the day am going for a shower and bed!

Just out of curiosity - does anyone else sweat a ridiculous amount doing this? I am exercising at night time and it's still just gross. I have a towel next to my mat that I use to wipe excess sweat any chance I get.

This is a long post and mostly rambling - 1 day to go until level 3 - I haven't peeked yet think I will shock my body into it on day 21

Replies

• ekdennis
    Options
    I sweat a lot too. I sweat more with Level 2 than I did with Level 1. Ick!
  • beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Day 19 done for me! Today was so much easier for me. Maybe b/c my oldest is at school and my youngest is napping! haha I say this everyday but I can't believe we only have one more day of level 2! I haven't looked at level 3 yet and I won't until day 21.

I sweat a little during it. Depends on if I remember to turn the heat down and turn the fan on! haha
  • ekdennis
    Options
    I just finished Day 19!
  • adkarg
    adkarg Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I finished day 19 earlier today.. It is getting easier, and boring! I cannot wait for the 30 days to be over! I need more variety in my life ;) I bought no more trouble zones and I plan on alternating between videos on days that I don't run. I am starting c25k again as soon as the shred is over. I'm feeling pumped about it too! I think I'm ready!
  • ESP12
    ESP12 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Day 19, check! This was my first day of level3. I had a suspicion it had gotten much bigger in my head than it would be in reality. So the dread is over, I managed fine. (Hey Anita, good to work with you for a bit) Watch your knees ladies, there is quite a bit of higher impact jumping, but all doable [I didn't say well]
    -Elke
    11236495.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • MelissaWI
    MelissaWI Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I came down with a sinus infection and have not been able to work out the last 2 days :( I hate being sick... I am starting to feel better.. I have some catching up to do though..
  • ekdennis
    Options
    Day 19, check! This was my first day of level3. I had a suspicion it had gotten much bigger in my head than it would be in reality. So the dread is over, I managed fine. (Hey Anita, good to work with you for a bit) Watch your knees ladies, there is quite a bit of higher impact jumping, but all doable [I didn't say well]
    -Elke
    11236495.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

The knee thing scares me. I have sort of a bum right knee, but I have been able to manage it through Levels 1 and 2 with NSAIDs and ice. Hmmm... Thanks for the heads up!
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I have not been good at checking in with this group. I finished day 19 today. I am going to finish up Level 2 and move on to Level 3 tomorrow.
  • JMFresh
    JMFresh Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    One more day left of level 2 - Can't believe how fast the last 19 days have gone!!