What is your favorite workout music?

Options
Just curious what everyone's tastes are.
:smile:

Replies

• HalloweenGirl7
    HalloweenGirl7 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Okay, I will start.

Fluke
    Morrissey/The Smiths
    Emilie Autumn
    Rush
    Eminem
    Vangelis
    Lady GaGa
    Depeche Mode
  • HalloweenGirl7
    Options
    Aaawww...no one wants to play.
    :-(
  • mwaderich
    Options
    I luv Nickelback,Lady Gaa, Pink, Black Eyed Peas, Lady Antebellum and I also like the Oldies!!
  • farmerted322
    Options
    Lady gaga, pink, the cure, blak eyed peas, 80's music.

Kathy
  • HalloweenGirl7
    Options
    Going to have to check out Pink and The Black Eyed Peas!
    Both of you guys mentioned them!
    :-)
    Awesome.
    Got to have the music to keep going.
    It is sometimes the only thing keeping me going I think!
    Lol.
  • NalasMama
    Options
    I love Nickleback, Casting Crowns, Selah, Tenth Avenue North, Joe Bonomassa, Susan Tedeschi, Amos Lee, ADELE, Mary J.Blige, Guitar Shorty, Anthony Hamilton, Ciara, Brett Dennan, The Wreckers, Kinleys, Ernie Halter, Jack Johnson, Jamiroquai, Jason Mraz, Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Yo-Yo Ma, Itzhak Perlman, Hiliary Hahn, Joshua Bell, Joss Stone, Leona Lewis, Pink, Santana, Ziggy Marley... and on and on! I have a huge playlist on my iPod and LOVE all types of music. Sometimes I just my iPod on shuffle and head out.

16127208.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • HalloweenGirl7
    Options
    NalasMama:
    Lots of violinists/Cellists!
    Very Eclectic: Cool!
    I love Yo-yo Ma too.
    I also like William Orbit "Pieces in a Modern Style"
    Oh and my bf introduced me to Steve Vai: we have a Pandora station that plays him/stuff like him
  • NalasMama
    Options
    I have been playing the violin since the 2nd grade so I LOVE classical music. Since my surgeries, it has been very difficult to play since the shoulder rest sits in an uncomfortable place but I hope to return to playing once I am completely done with my reconstruction. Whenever I sit down to play a piece it just relaxes me and put me in my "happy place." I know my hubby misses hearing me play and Nala would fall asleep at my feet whenever I played. I can walk to just about anything because music is a HUGE part of my life. My favorite is Bach and Vivaldi. I love to play Vivaldi's Four Seasons.

I saw Steve Vai in concert last year and he KNOCKED MY SOCKS OFF! If you enjoy him, you will enjoy Joe Satriani and Joe Bonomassa as well. They are both very talented and musically gifted. My husband, Scott, always jokes with me. He tells me I need to have my info engraved on the back of my iPod so if someone locates it will return it and can throw it at me. He is a "hair band" person and that is okay, however I enjoy so many genres that I am all over the place.