Which do you prefer?

Options
Stacyanne324
Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
Sticking with one workout program (like Ripped in 30, 30 Day Shred, 6 week 6 pack, etc) from beginning to end or rotating her DVD's and doing different ones each day? Does it matter as far as results go?

I have been working my way through Ripped in 30 and finished the first two weeks. This week I started level 3 and did the first day and then my 3 year old came down with an illness and I had to take yesterday off. Not sure yet if I'll be doing today. But, now that I borke the momentum I had I'm kind of considering dropping the program (I have done RI30 straight through before last Spring) and just mixing up different DVD's each day for variety. And it would probably give me more exrercise in the end since RI30 is 30 minutes each and some of the others I'd be mixing around are longer workouts. I could do the longer ones days I have more time and a level of RI30 or 30DS days I only have a half hour to spare.

What works best for you?

Replies

• medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I think theres a point with finishing each program the first time out, just so you know where youre at later when you start mixing them. On the other hand programs are easier if you dont have so much to loose, a month isnt that long.

Ive finished all of the programs that are programs, like Ripped, 30 ds, 6 w 6p and Killer buns, before i started mixing them, just to see if they really live up there reputation. I think its important to them in the right order just to build up the strenght for the following.