I think I'm going to regret this!!!

Options
Confession- I started a day behind the group so today is my day three. I was feeling both guilty and sore this afternoon but pushed myself through the 20 minute circuit.........and then did the first two circuits AGAIN! I have to say I'm drenched in sweat and feeling GREAT! But, I think I'm going to seriously regret this decision tomorrow!!!!

Who else is adding exercise to the Shred program??

Replies

• seattle_chick
    Options
    I've putting in additional time on my elliptical machine. I like to watch TV in the evening to unwind after the kids go to bed. So, I figured, I might as well burn a few calories while I'm distracted.
  • rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Confession- I started a day behind the group so today is my day three. I was feeling both guilty and sore this afternoon but pushed myself through the 20 minute circuit.........and then did the first two circuits AGAIN! I have to say I'm drenched in sweat and feeling GREAT! But, I think I'm going to seriously regret this decision tomorrow!!!!

Who else is adding exercise to the Shred program??
    I'm trying to keep my regular exercise program going in addition to 30DS. I try to do strength/weight lifting 3 times a week and add additional cardio to the 30DS at least 3 days. Today was a complete rest day. Tomorrow I'll do 30DS only as I work a double shift. But Thursday will be a 30DS, strength and cardio day if I can work my schedule well.
  • kellymcampbell
    Options
    I'm just getting back into exercising, so I'm sticking with the shred right now. Occasionally I'll do some extra activity, like sledding or skating with my little guy, but no real work-outs other than the shred. If I get to the end of the 30 days without my knee problem acting up (so far so good! Knock on wood) I'll make a new plan about where to go from there.