What's your DREAM vacation destination? Inspiration?

Options
Lululagrand
Lululagrand Posts: 16 Member
This is my "take it or lose it" vacation week. I decided to take it and lose! LOL...that's funny! But I think I am winning :)
i just got started this week! Since it is technically "my vacation" I am dreaming of actually being on one while I get MFP together!
Traveled to Lake Tahoe back in August and it was one of the healthiest destinations I have been to! So much activity & beauty there,,,hiking, biking, boating, swimming STAND UP PADDLE BOARD...well it was summer! High altitude was a challenge and gave me inspiration to get in shape & go back and try all the activities!!! I'd love to hear about your travel adventures or dreams to inspire me through the winter blues!!! The beach always does it for me & Lake Tahoe at Incline Village was spectacular! INCLINE...did I say INCLINE...back to the workout....oh these Inclines are tough at any altitude! See it's all connected! What inspires you? Oh I forgot to mention I LOVE HAWAII too! Anybody wanna HULA!

Replies

• yolste07
    yolste07 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am right there with you in Hawaii Lululagrand, that is on my bucket list. I love the beach, plan to go to the Island's in April and Mexico in July, one of these trips actually had beds on the beach so you can watch the sun going down. I am too excited. I plan to go to Venice, 2013 (on my bucket list) must be in shape and have the funds for this trip. Have a great weekend
  • Lululagrand
    Options
    Aloha yolste07!!!

Are you serious!!! I was in Hawaii in April 2001 ( a little cool) and "Wanna Go Back to My Little grass shack..." Visited 3 Islands before I met my husband. I also went to Cozumel once as part of a Cruise. My husband & I are both Italian & Italy is on our "wish" list. We hope to take a Gondola ride in Venice & then visit our roots one day in a little town called Casteltermini, Sicily. You have some great travel plans and we dream alike! i am a stargazer and a bed on the beach is a DREAM!!! Where is that? Oh... one more place we love is Costa Rica! I wish you success in your journeys!
  • joanneonline
    Options
    I would LOVE to go to Hawaii - I think I'll plan a celebration trip when I reach my goal weight :smile:

My favorite trip to date was the Colorado mountains with my Hubby last year. It was snowing and we went skiing for the first time. Fell a lot but had a blast. It was absolutely beautiful - I'd love to go back there again too.
  • Lululagrand
    Options
    It's great to try new things. I fell in love with Hawaii & the Aloha Spirit! You get the best of both worlds with the beaches & the mountains. I have thought about Colorado and now I might give it a second thought! Thanks joanneonline!