Fridays Quote

Options
TODAY I WANT YOU TO ASK YOURSELF THIS ONE QUESTION..
WHY NOT YOU???
WHY NOT YOU DO SOMETHING FOR WORK THAT YOU LOVE??
WHY NOT YOU TO HAVE A HEALTHY BODY??
WHY NOT YOU TO HAVE HEALTHY LOVE??
WHY NOT YOU TO BE,HAVE,OR DO ANYTHING YOU HAVE EVER DREAMED??
WE ARE SO QUICK TO THINK OTHERS ARE DESERVING OVER OURSELVES..
THE TRUTH IS THAT WE ARE ALL DESERVING SO WHY NOT YOU????

JILLIAN MICHEALS

Replies

• misfixit1
    misfixit1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Nice quote. I try to remind myself every single day that Im important and worth it.

Jdragon, I researched ore through answer about the excerise calories and this is a great answer and it makes a lot of since. Say you enter your excerise for the day and it tells you that you need to eat 753 more calories. It is not telling you to eat all of the 753 calories. What you need is a 500 calorie deficit each day to lose 1. Pound a week the healthy way. So out of the 753 calories eat back only 253. That will leave you with the 500 calorie deficit. Do this each day. When you eat back the calories eat healthy options. Good fats not bad and so forth. When you first start out on a new diet and excerise plan and you still have a 500 calorie deficit a day you will lose more then one pound in the beginning. This is because your body isn't used to eat so it burns more fat. V

Stick to the 500 calorie a day deficit and you will see results. Make sure you do not fall below 500. Because you will not get the right nutrition for your body and it will fall into a starvation mode and you will not lose anything. If you do fall into starvation. You will not lose the fat. You will lose lean muscle. Which you do not want. I hope this helps you.
  • jdragonfly
    Options
    thanks for all your help misfixit how are you doing today whatcha got going on this weekend
  • misfixit1
    Options
    I'm doing well. Ntoday is my no excerise day so I'm just chilling. I have been doing this lifestyles change for almost 4 months now so I'm pretty settled in with watching what I eat and stuff like that. I haven't had a bad day as of yet thank god. When I start to stress I just take a deep breathe refocus my self ang grab a piece of sugarless gum to chew on. It seems to work. This weekend is dedicated to soccer. My daughter plays on a state soccer team for under 14 girls so we travel the state a lot. But she has a game tonight for her team and she was asked to sub in fior the under 17 girls team. So she's excited. What are you going to do

And by the way. My name is Melissa. And I'm from michigan
  • mommyof4inny
    Options
    Sorry to hear that you were having a bad day yesterday. I can relate. I had a very rough week myself. I am happy that, like you, I have kept on track fairly well considering. Also like yourself, I have a son who wrestles (similar to your daughter who plays soccer). He is state ranked and we travel all over with him. Good luck to your daughter and her team! Hope you have a good weekend!

My name is Billi Jo and I am from New York.
  • misfixit1
    Options
    Wrestling fun. Friends of ours run a wrestling club and they travel from place to place for tournaments. Good luck to your son. It's great when children have something to focus on. And I truly believe that sports of any kind help children become more rounded and do better in school. Plus nothing beats excerise and they are learning to be healthy at a young age
  • jdragonfly
    Options
    I like your pic.. how was your weekend