Just get up!

Options
i finally got up and went to the gym this morning, hit the treadmill for an hour. I'm glad i did. I just wish i had it in me everyday. This is why i started the group. Sometimes i just need to hear" Just Do It"!!! get your lazy butt up and GO! if your like me than maybe we can help each other.

Replies

• dmplz123
    dmplz123 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    me too, just having someone who is going through the same thing telling you, "come on sister!" really seems like it will help. Having accountability can put a fire under you when you don't have the spark for yourself. Let's do this
  • shelovesmilo
    shelovesmilo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Being on here today has made me get up and get motivated. I did 30 min of Pilates. better than nothing. If you haven't gotten up and drank your water and stretched or did a short workout GET UP!!! You will have a better look at yourself in that mirror today and tomorrow! I feel so much better about my day because of that short workout. Being part of this Myfitnesspal and talking to you all helps give me the motivation i need and lack for the better part of my day. I just want to say Thank You! and Just Get Up and do it!!! :)