Cardio challenge

Options
I am challenging each one of us to switch it up! I honestly believe that our bodies get use to the exercise we do the most. Therefore, I am challenging us to change it up over this weekend!!!

I recently changed to the elliptical or arc trainer - this weekend I want to bike again!!!

My exercise will depend if I get over this illness I currently have - but wanting to post a challenge. WE can do this!

Replies

• kelly_gelinas
    kelly_gelinas Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    this is a great post because I was just talking about how I feel as if my weight loss has stalled lately. My boyfriend suggested I change up my usual workout routine, maybe that would help. I have been running 5 days aweek since November. The only problem is, I can't seem to give it up. I don't want to lose my stamina for running. So i have just decided I will alternate running one day, and doing anything else lol i.e. eliptical, stairmaster on the other days. Hopefully this will help.
  • chell53
    chell53 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I switched my exercise up and I think it worked, will know more after my weigh in tomorrow........I do Zumba, Aerobics, Elliptical and Treadmill.......how is that for changing things.......
  • 1jeaniebeanie
    1jeaniebeanie Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I missed the post last week... but... I am right in the middle of cp25k and Jillian 30DS... but after that is over I am with you looking for a new adventure!!! =)
  • Tann33
    Tann33 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I think switching up is great. Sometimes I get comfortable doing my same routine b/c I know it and can do it. But this week, I started doing stregenth workouts and its not that easy, but I'm going to hang in there and stick to it.

Eplitical, bike, and treadmill love.