I just started a program that is for "Hard Gainers"

Options
Check out the website I downloaded the pdf files from. ^_^ Let's see how this works.. :)

http://weightgainblueprint.com/

Replies

• aejaygoehring
    Options
    That looks like a scam. Chances are you will pay for a "product" of documents that have information that has just been collected from other sources (no truly unique secrets), and it will likely point to a variety of supplements it recommends in lieu of the comparable supplements it advises against in the demo text.

Jeff Masterson should stick to traditional squeeze page advertising, instead of reaching out to forums for propaganda marketing.

To the members of this group, don't give in to the inflated promises of programs such as this. The "too good to be true" programs out there either A) don't work, or B) provide gains at the cost of your well-being (kidney disease is a common condition seen from taking inappropriate supplements for extended periods).

If you're wanting to gain weight, do it right. On that site, he says he "only gained 10 pounds in the first year." So be it. Better to gain slowly and maintain good overall health than to gain quickly and jeopardize your well-being.
  • amber10101
    amber10101 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Yeah... Looked fishy to me too.

I tend to ignore anyone who has all the answers - for a price!
  • aejaygoehring
    Options
    Maybe I sound like a total downer.

I don't mean to say that all programs are bad news. Just be careful when you're reading about a program that promises the moon in a month, John.

Any supplement you use should be preceded by sufficient research, and that goes double for any supplement suggested or sold by this program. Keep your cholesterol and overall nutrition in mind when a program like this advises you on meal planning.

If you have the money and free time to invest in checking out programs like this, go for it (you'll make Jeff Masterson a happy, rich man), and be sure to share any tips you gather. Just be skeptical.
  • NicoDawg
    NicoDawg Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Trying out these never fail and "miricle" products are mostly like me going to eat fast food. First off I wouldnt gain much, and two id lack the vitamins and natural nutrients that my body needs to fight off diseases such as the common cold. I noticed when i wasnt eating healthy and working out, right after id be sick for weeks, as opposed to when i ate a good big breakfast after working out and doing that for a week i wasnt sick. You could have oatmeal ,biscuits and gravy, and some fruit with some milk and take a full serving and you can get full and eat healthy. on top of that you get alot of good calories that mean something. also this is a "Health" website.. were not in it until we die at 28, this is ment for all life, and should be adjusted when we reach our goal, if we have to.