Weeks 5-12 Exercise Challenge

Options
Hi Guys,

Hope you have all had good loses this week?

Sonya came up with a great idea for the next 8 weeks:- http://www.womenshealthmag.com/weight-loss/belly-off-club

This challenge will take us up to our half way point :) how exciting!!!

xxx

Replies

• zzzzia
    zzzzia Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am new at this. I tried WW but got tired of it. I heard about the myfitnesspall website and it looks motivating.
    Is it too late to join in your challenge?
  • sonyachan
    sonyachan Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Cool! Glad to have you all with me through this challenge! And it's never too late! :)
  • kelseyessex
    Options
    Hi,
    I am new at this. I tried WW but got tired of it. I heard about the myfitnesspall website and it looks motivating.
    Is it too late to join in your challenge?
    Cool! Glad to have you all with me through this challenge! And it's never too late! :)

Hi zzzzia, like Sonya says it is never to late to start and make a change! I hope you find this challenge"doable" for your daily routine and it should set you up to carry on with a healthy lifestyle FOREVER. This is after all the aim of the game, not just to lose weight but to maintain it forever and be fit and healthy so we can live long happy lives :)

Sonya thank you so much for this challenge it is great!!
  • sonyachan
    Options
    The Wednesday workout was great, not quite as difficult for me, but still challenging!
  • kelseyessex
    Options
    Just done Monday's it was okay but not that difficult for me as I am pretty fit already. However, I don't have dumbells or a medicine ball so maybe if I try it at the gym with the equipment it might be a bit more challenging. Great workout though still got my heart pumping :D
  • zzzzia
    Options
    I missed yesterday's. However, I ran 7,5K Saturday, 6 Sunday and another 5K tonight.... I will do the Wednesday workout tomorrow....!
  • sonyachan
    Options
    Wow, you guys are tough! I was super sore from Monday's, only my butt is sore from Wednesday's. Doing Friday's tonight.
  • kelseyessex
    Options
    Wow, you guys are tough! I was super sore from Monday's, only my butt is sore from Wednesday's. Doing Friday's tonight.

How many reps did you do of each set? I did three like it said on the plan but thinking should I do more or work my way into it like the guy says in the video?
  • sonyachan
    Options
    I only did 3. Friday is a bit different. You only do 2 sets. So I also did the 10 minute tune up or tone up whatever. Ended up being about a 45 minute workout.
  • kelseyessex
    Options
    I'm going to do Wednesday tonight with my mum :-) did Jillian Michaels - Burn Fat Boost Metabolism this morning too, I'm going hardcore in February hehe!
  • sonyachan
    Options
    Started week 2 today and it was not nearly as hard :)
  • zzzzia
    Options
    I've got the flu.... fever, chills, muscle aches, headache, coughing..... there won't be any workout for me. Could not even go to work.
    I laid in bed all day.... Gotta do a presentation tomorrow am and plan to come straight back to bed.
    I feel like crap.
  • kelseyessex
    Options
    I've got the flu.... fever, chills, muscle aches, headache, coughing..... there won't be any workout for me. Could not even go to work.
    I laid in bed all day.... Gotta do a presentation tomorrow am and plan to come straight back to bed.
    I feel like crap.

Oh no :-(

I hope you feel better soon and don’t do any exercise until you feel 100% fit because its not worth getting sick for. Just try and eat as clean and healthy as possible whilst you are out of action :-)

Good luck with the presentation xx

I started week 2 today and Sonya you are right its not as bad! x
  • sonyachan
    Options
    I'm almost done with week 2 and definitely feeling a difference. At first I felt maybe the muscle work was hindering my run, but I did some research and found that this workout is very similar to ones that are made for runners. Stronger legs and butt will make me a faster stronger runner, so I'm on track. I think I might actually get a loss this week, too! :)
  • zzzzia
    Options
    I am now feeling better.... not my best, but better.
    I will continue on the workouts and my runs.

WI is tomorrow.... I am hoping for a loss, especially with the decreased appetite.... but no exercise may bring a gain as I am normally quite active. We will see.

Don't give up ladies.