So, how do you feel after completing your first week of C25K

Options
First of all..... CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:

WE HAVE OFICIALLY COMPLETED OUR FIRST WEEK OF C25K!!!!!!! Many of us maybe thought we wouldn't be able to make it through BUT...... WE DID IT!!!!!

I personally feel much more relaxed, energetic and flexible! I've caught myself RUNNING up the stairs instead of DRAGGING myself up there! I like what I'm seeing in the mirror! My skin seems to have tighten like...ALL OVER THE PLACE! My arms, legs, waist... I'm just happy, really. Now, it could be just my mind playing tricks on me but whatever... I'll take it!!! :)

How are all of you FEELING????

Replies

• Kelwalks4
    Kelwalks4 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I feel good too! I am very excited to start next week. Congratulations on the tightening! That is huge. None of us want to lose weight and turn into jellyfish! :laugh:
  • lohitverma
    lohitverma Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Felt real good and happy after completing week 1
    yes , feel more energetic :P

plan for next week - take it slow, real slow :)
  • cjacole
    cjacole Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I use to dread running but it seems like I am actually looking forward to my runs. I was even gonna pick up the pace and do more days but I read that you should follow the plan to give your body time to rest.
  • taylor0204
    taylor0204 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I feel great! I am so glad I have returned to a love of mine --running. Often, I found myself wanting to run when I should have been walking. This week I will focus on not doing this. Monday, Wednesday and Friday are my running days this week. Wishing everyone a great week
    :flowerforyou:
  • dancingincircles84
    Options
    I somehow hurt my knee this week of running so I'm not doing anything involving my legs this week at the gym.
  • Kelwalks4
    Kelwalks4 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Dancingcirc, sorry to hear about your knee. I have a bad knee and got a tip from the forum. I run carefully like I am jogging on ice with shorter slightly choppy strides, rather than longer strides. If I forgot and stride longer, I felt it in my knee. I also wear an Ace bandage on my knee.

I hope it feels better soon!
  • taylor0204
    taylor0204 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    We are all doing such a great job!