Day 22

Options
Kai85
Kai85 Posts: 440 Member
Ok so yesterday was my negative nancy moment. I kind of really liked it today : )

I also did Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and loved it!!

Replies

• beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Still liking level 3! Some of the jump moves were killing me though since I did Insanity a few hours earlier! EIGHT more days!
  • neddoh
    neddoh Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Ok so yesterday was my negative nancy moment. I kind of really liked it today : )

Did you buy BFBM or did you find it online? I can't find it anywhere!
  • ekdennis
    Options
    I thought I posted already; I guess i didn't.

I finished Day 22 earlier. Ummm...yep, it's over and i'm spent. That's all I got tonight :wink:
  • Kai85
    Kai85 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I bought BFBM...quite awhile ago and only just took it out of the plastic wrapping yesterday.. sorry I can't help you
  • beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options

Did you buy BFBM or did you find it online? I can't find it anywhere!

I bought mine years ago at Walmart. Target usually has most of JM's DVDs also. Or you could always try Amazon!
  • ESP12
    ESP12 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Like weekdays, I get motivated to exercise earlier in the day:bigsmile:
    11236495.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • determined1221
    determined1221 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    In the last week or so I have become a morning exerciser! pretty exciting. i am really enjoying the morning energy boost! My sides up by like my armpits are killing me! I think its from the walking pushups.
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to check in to let you all know that while I haven't been logging in I have been continuing to do the work outs. I was on L2D7 on last night and ended up pulling a mucles in my back. Unfortunately I don't think that I'll be finishing this round and I'm so very disappointed! This is the furthest that I've ever gotten on 30DS and I was super excited to see the end results. I guess I'll have to start over again once my back feels better. I wish you all the best with the final days of shred.
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    just did day 22