Stats and Info Thread

Options
ready2beme
ready2beme Posts: 151 Member
It's kind of like a getting to know you activity!

Name:
Weight:
Clothing Size (Shirt/Pants)
Measurements (if you know them or go by them)
Big Goal:
3 Little Goals:
A fun fact about you that has nothing to do with fitness or health!

Replies

• ready2beme
    Options
    Name: Sarah
    Height: 5'2
    Weight: 222.6 (This morning)
    Clothing Size (Shirt/Pants) XL-XXL/ 18-20
    Measurements (if you know them or go by them) Need to take these again!
    Big Goal: I want to ultimately be around 145lbs, in a size 12 or smaller (pants), and a medium shirt
    3 Little Goals: Drink 64 oz (at least) water/flavored water everyday, log my food even on the bad days, at least 10 minutes of activity a day.
    A fun fact about you that has nothing to do with fitness or health: I'm tongue-tied. All my children were born tongue-tied (we had theirs clipped to avoid speech/teeth issues)
  • Anna_115
    Options
    Great idea to get to know everyone in our group!

Name: Anna
    Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 156.5
    Clothing Size: 8/Med
    Measurements: I'll get back to ya!
    Big goal: To weigh 125 lbs! (-31.5)
    3 Little Goals: -To eliminate all processed foods from my diet.
    -To exercise 5x per week
    -To drink 2 qts of water per day
    A fun fact about you that has nothing to do with fitness or health! - I am in school to be a veterinarian. :smile:
  • Te2005
    Te2005 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Name: Tiffany
    height:5'4"
    weight:181.5
    clothing size: l/xl 14/16
    measurments: neck 14, waist 44 (yikes!), hips 41
    big goals: to be between 135 and 140
    3 little goals: drink more water, exercise no less than 4 days a week, log my food everyday
    fun facts: hmmm...i'm a farmer, not that it's fun to y'all but it is to me. Lol
  • ready2beme
    Options
    Great idea to get to know everyone in our group!

Name: Anna
    Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 156.5
    Clothing Size: 8/Med
    Measurements: I'll get back to ya!
    Big goal: To weigh 125 lbs! (-31.5)
    3 Little Goals: -To eliminate all processed foods from my diet.
    -To exercise 5x per week
    -To drink 2 qts of water per day
    A fun fact about you that has nothing to do with fitness or health! - I am in school to be a veterinarian. :smile:

Hi Anna! It's so awesome you are in school to be a vet. Is it something you've always wanted to do?
  • ready2beme
    Options
    Name: Tiffany
    height:5'4"
    weight:181.5
    clothing size: l/xl 14/16
    measurments: neck 14, waist 44 (yikes!), hips 41
    big goals: to be between 135 and 140
    3 little goals: drink more water, exercise no less than 4 days a week, log my food everyday
    fun facts: hmmm...i'm a farmer, not that it's fun to y'all but it is to me. Lol

Hi Tiffany! I'm totally jealous of your farmer status. Its a dream of ours to one day own our own land and be able to farm!
  • angeldelight13
    angeldelight13 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Name: Sally
    height:5'5"
    weight:183lbs
    clothing size: 12/14uk
    measurments: neck 12, waist 29, hips 32
    big goals: to be between about 142 but will rethink when im there
    3 little goals: drink more water, beat my sugar, caffine and nicotine cravings, build up my stamina
    fun facts: When im angry my eyes turn green (normally blue)
  • vturtle86
    Options
    Name: Vanna
    Height: 5'6
    Weight: 223
    Clothing Size (Shirt/Pants) xxl/18-20
    Measurements (if you know them or go by them) No idea... Not sure I want to know
    Big Goal: To be 165lbs
    3 Little Goals: to get under the 200lb mark, to keep motivated to exercise, and drink more water
    A fun fact about you that has nothing to do with fitness or health!- I have 4 sisters and all of our names start with V
  • ready2beme
    Options
    Hi Sally! Nicotine is a hard one to beat. Lots of kudos to you for trying. My husband quit in December and it's been hard, but he's stuck it out and I'm really proud of him for it. Feel free to msg me if you ever need someone to talk about it with!
  • angeldelight13
    angeldelight13 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Cheers hun, il remember that :flowerforyou:
  • ready2beme
    Options
    Name: Vanna
    Height: 5'6
    Weight: 223
    Clothing Size (Shirt/Pants) xxl/18-20
    Measurements (if you know them or go by them) No idea... Not sure I want to know
    Big Goal: To be 165lbs
    3 Little Goals: to get under the 200lb mark, to keep motivated to exercise, and drink more water
    A fun fact about you that has nothing to do with fitness or health!- I have 4 sisters and all of our names start with V

Hi Vanna! I have 4 kids and their names are Austin, Steven, Tristyn, and Laurelyn. We originally weren't going to theme them, but it kind of just happened :) It also wasn't until A few weeks ago that I realized the oldest boy and girl have the same middle initial and the youngest boy and girl have the same middle initial :P
  • amber10101
    amber10101 Posts: 100 Member
    Options

Name: Amber
    Height: 5'4
    Weight: 89.6
    Clothing Size (Shirt/Pants) XS
    Big Goal: 110 pounds
    3 Little Goals: run a sub 4 hour marathon this October. Log at least 6 days per week and be at or over my calorie goals. 95 pounds by August. It takes me forever to put weight on.

A fun fact about you that has nothing to do with fitness or health! I live with a rabbit named Scout - she sleeps next to my bed or on my pillow at night. She also encourages me to keep plenty of veggies around!
  • ready2beme
    Options

Name: Amber
    Height: 5'4
    Weight: 89.6
    Clothing Size (Shirt/Pants) XS
    Big Goal: 110 pounds
    3 Little Goals: run a sub 4 hour marathon this October. Log at least 6 days per week and be at or over my calorie goals. 95 pounds by August. It takes me forever to put weight on.

A fun fact about you that has nothing to do with fitness or health! I live with a rabbit named Scout - she sleeps next to my bed or on my pillow at night. She also encourages me to keep plenty of veggies around!

Hi Amber! I love bunnies :) I keep wanting to get one for my kids (maybe one I can make yarn from ;) ) but I'm afraid of the responsibility one top of my wee ones.

I've had a few friends who had trouble gaining weight even through eating nothing but junk just to try. I'm here to talk to any time.
  • Te2005
    Options
    I'm trying to kick the nicotine too! And i'm told that if i'm really angry, my eyes turn black. Never looked in the mirror, but suppose I should check it out. Lol
  • Te2005
    Options
    Sorry, I replied to the wrong thread. Oops!
  • ready2beme
    Options
    Haha its all good :) Its fine to post in here too :)
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options

Name: Debbie
    Weight: 115
    Clothing Size (Shirt/Pants) 6-8
    Measurements (if you know them or go by them) 34-29-36
    Big Goal: Be fit and Heart Heathy
    3 Little Goals: (1) By 3-1-12 - have my cholesterol readings below normal...over all.; (2) Complete Jillian
    s 30 day SHRED challenge; (3) study and pass my State License Exam for Insurance...a NEW CAREER
    A fun fact about you that has nothing to do with fitness or health! New grandmother for my lovely 19 month grandson and 1 week old granddaughter...I LOVE that all of you are YOUNG and are FOCUSED on your Health and Fitness...GOOD JOB, All!! What an INSPIRATION for the World!!

13985887.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ready2beme
    Options

Name: Debbie
    Weight: 115
    Clothing Size (Shirt/Pants) 6-8
    Measurements (if you know them or go by them) 34-29-36
    Big Goal: Be fit and Heart Heathy
    3 Little Goals: (1) By 3-1-12 - have my cholesterol readings below normal...over all.; (2) Complete Jillian
    s 30 day SHRED challenge; (3) study and pass my State License Exam for Insurance...a NEW CAREER
    A fun fact about you that has nothing to do with fitness or health! New grandmother for my lovely 19 month grandson and 1 week old granddaughter...I LOVE that all of you are YOUNG and are FOCUSED on your Health and Fitness...GOOD JOB, All!! What an INSPIRATION for the World!!

13985887.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Hi Debbie! First of all you do NOT look 61! I can only hope to look as fab as you at that age!

Best of luck on your licensing exam. I'm a former Correctional Officer and I remember how nerve wracking it was getting ready for my cerification exam.
  • amber10101
    amber10101 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Hi Amber! I love bunnies :) I keep wanting to get one for my kids (maybe one I can make yarn from ;) ) but I'm afraid of the responsibility one top of my wee ones.

I've had a few friends who had trouble gaining weight even through eating nothing but junk just to try. I'm here to talk to any time.
    [/quote]

If you are interested in rabbits, check out the House Rabbit Society. They have tons and tons of info. http://www.rabbit.org/care/index.html

Rabbits do indeed take up a lot of time. I just spent a while pulling gobs of fur of my hopper. And the hay can be a mess! Hay is the most important part of a rabbits diet. But, even with the time and mess, and constant need to hide wires and plugs, she's so much fun and loves it when I spend time with her on the floor.

Let me know if you have any questions!
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options

Hi Debbie! First of all you do NOT look 61! I can only hope to look as fab as you at that age!

Best of luck on your licensing exam. I'm a former Correctional Officer and I remember how nerve wracking it was getting ready for my cerification exam.

Sarah, THANK YOU...(big smile)...You definitely will be beautiful in your 60's as you keep fitness and health as your Focus! I have NO DOUBT. Thanks once again for allowing us to keep track of goals we want to reach...and SUPPORTING one another....Also, thx for the support on my studying...I can get really involved in wanting to take care of my grandkids...or do other things than STUDY...hehehe...so had to write here to git' er done!! THANKS...and Nice Meeting You!! :happy:

13985887.png
  • jplucheck
    jplucheck Posts: 275 Member
    Options

Name: Jody
    Height: 5'7
    Weight: 152.8
    Clothing Size (Shirt/Pants) shirt M - Pant 10
    Measurements (if you know them or go by them) waist 30.5, hips 35 legs 21.5
    Big Goal: complete 12 mini health goals for 2012, 1 per month
    3 Little Goals: run 50 miles in Jan, cut back on coffee, get my BF to work out with me
    A fun fact about you that has nothing to do with fitness or health!
    Love the mountains, spend the majority of my time outside