Challenge to start 1/30/2012-2/5/2010

Options
Hey Ladies:) It's that time again!!! Ok now some of you are going to hate me...and others are going to dislike me...and some will be like really?????????? lol So here is your challenge......

Continue your 50 squats per day this week....If you can not do 50 at one time, BREAK them up! it is ok:) I don't want anyone hurting themselves...unless your a masochist...then its ok since you'll like it...lol And if 50 has gotten to "easy" for you please add 20:)

DRINK MORE WATER!!! Some of us have this going on for the most part but lack some days...others are not doing it at all:/ So this is it Ladies...This week I want us all to drop any other beverage that is unhealthy and replace it with water! At least 10 glasses a day. I know, I know it's a lot...but you will be amazed if your not drinking it now how much it will help wash out salt built up in your body and help curb cravings and help you feel fuller quicker and longer! And by unhealthy I mean the following

*POP
*Sugary Juices
*Energy Drinks
*Shakes
*Smoothies (unless homemade with real fruit and veggies you/know whats in them)
*High fat/ caloric lattes/coffees

And anything else you know is bad but still drink it...lol

On top of this I want everyone to pick one thing that is their "pit fall" whether it be a food, an emotion, a routine, anything that you feel hinders you the most and Send me a message with it...Keep it at 10 words or less if you can...I will be doing something with these later this week...but for an example....My pitfall is...Stress makes me GORGE! Also they will stay privet...no one but me and you will know you wrote what you did. so please think about it and have it to me by Thursday:)

I hope you guys are all enjoying this group we have ALL made. I really love seeing all of the support everyone keeps giving each other. We have some new ones in the group also so make sure to say hi if you haven't...and please no one be shy...we are all here for the same reason...we are all here with similar goals....we are all here to SUPPORT one another so please if you haven't, Reach Out! We all want to help you:)

Love you all, We got this Ladies!

Replies

• HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    :glasses:
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    AGirlandHerFrenchie Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say sorry for being a little MIA lately, have had a lot going on but I'm figuring things out. Looking forward to a great and challenging week. Tomorrow is my bday so I have a few "parties" this week to celebrate - will have to be careful not to undo everything I've done up to this point.

Hope everyone has a great week :)
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    Just wanted to say sorry for being a little MIA lately, have had a lot going on but I'm figuring things out. Looking forward to a great and challenging week. Tomorrow is my bday so I have a few "parties" this week to celebrate - will have to be careful not to undo everything I've done up to this point.

for 1 HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY MISS LADY!!!

for 2 we all have "off or MIA" weeks...days...months..lol the important thing is your still here!

for 3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! lol
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options

for 1 HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY MISS LADY!!!

for 2 we all have "off or MIA" weeks...days...months..lol the important thing is your still here!

for 3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! lol

Thank you! You have been such an amazing friend :)
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options
    Hey everyone, so time to get my butt back in gear it was too easy to gain these 5lbs back. So I will do my squats today and tomorrow get back to the gym :)
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    HOW IS EVERYONE?????
  • LoMadd0406
    LoMadd0406 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    These squats are STILL kicking my butt!!!!! I'm doing great with this weeks challenge....other drinks are not really a challenge for me. I have taken myself off of the ol cola already.......woohoo!!! that was a challenge in it's own!!! Water is 8-12 glasses a day. Fruits and veggie intake is great.....feeling like I had a great week fitness and nutrition wise! How is everybody else doing?