7.7 kilos to go (17 pounds)

Options
Hi Guys,
I really need some advice. I started this journey to healthy living May 2010 and have lost around 25 kilos (around 56 pounds). I'm really struggling to lose the final 7.7 kilos (I set out to lose a total of 32 kilos) .
I exercise everyday (sometimes twice a day) have an active lifestyle... eat healthly food but I cant seem to get past this hurdle. Currently I weigh 72 kilos & want to get to 65 kilos before my daughters wedding March 10th. Am I being unrealistic?
(I have been stuck on this weight for the past month). Your help & advice would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers Cath

Replies

• deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    The obvious question is, have you recalculated your calorie goals based on your new lower weight?
  • cathak
    cathak Posts: 13
    Options
    Yes I am down to 1200 calories a day...
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Did you let MFP do it, or did you figure the calculations yourself? I think MFP goes low, not counting on you actually exercising like you say you are. MFP originally had me set at 1,200 but that was way too low for me, not sustainable and not enough energy for exercise. I used the tools at Fat 2 Fit Radio to make my own calculations and set MFP accordingly.
    http://www.fat2fitradio.com/tools/