Week five mini goals?

Options
missyjane
missyjane Posts: 188 Member
No one has posted for this yet. I hope it's ok if I do.

My mini goals for the week:

1. finish w7 of c25k and begin w8
2. drink more water (I've been slacking)
3. aim for 5 fruits/veggies every day

Replies

• Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    This is fine.

Today has been a slow start and traffic was against me. Screw you, Monday!

I can't think of any goals yet because I'm still wondering where my weekend went and how I missed it!

Only thing I want to try is to up my breakfast calories. I usually get anywhere between 200-300 but I think I want to work on getting more.

We'll see....
  • laughingatchu630
    laughingatchu630 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I just started pumping up my breakfast calories today. My goals are still the same. I want to stay junk food free, log everything into MFP, try to eat enough calories, workout everyday.
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    My mini goals for this week:

1. Water, be consistent.
    2. Make good food choices
    3. Exercise 3x per week
  • k_harvey
    k_harvey Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My mini goals for this week:

1. Do situps every day - no MATTER WHAT
    2. Drink more water
    3. Have water with dinner instead of wine. Limit to one glass while making dinner or after dinner (no more than 3 evenings this week). This ones tough!! :ohwell:
  • ocrunner11
    ocrunner11 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hi there week 5 teammates!!!
    Mini goal for me this week will focus around my upcoming 1/2 marathon on Sunday, Feb 5th. So plenty of water and healthy carbs to keep me going. Also I need to visualize the finish line with a new PR for myself. I am going to do this! Enjoy the Week!
    Mini - Goals = Water intake 64 oz; Visualize new PR and eat healthy carbs for energy this week.:flowerforyou:
  • brismum10
    brismum10 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My mini goals are to drink more water and to cut down on diet coke and to exercise for 30 mins 4 times this week
  • AnnaCVeach
    AnnaCVeach Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My mini goal for this week is to stay on level 12 on the elliptical at a speed of 5.2 - 5.5 for at least 30 minutes 5 days this week.

I'm treating myself this weekend. Hubby and I are taking our kids on an impromptu weekend getaway. Heading to Gatlinburg Friday morning and not looking back until Sunday. Told hubby I will work out at the gym at the resort on Friday and Saturday but not going to worry too terribly much about calories for this 1 weekend. Just going to enjoy myself and my family!!!
  • missyjane
    missyjane Posts: 188 Member
    Options

My mini goals for the week:

1. finish w7 of c25k and begin w8
    2. drink more water (I've been slacking)
    3. aim for 5 fruits/veggies every day

1. Done!
    2. I did better but could still improve.
    3. I got at least four in every day. I'm trying to eat more fruit. It's hard because of my diabetes. Fruit makes my sugar go up faster than anything. I've been eating clementines and relaly small fuji apples and those seem to be ok for me. Veggies are usually not a prob lem except when we have really busy weeks.
  • apirotte
    Options
    I think I missed week 5 and I don't know how that happened. Anyway, I got to the gym 4 times this week and my weigh-in this morning has me 5 lbs less than when I started this journey on January 4th. I've changed my lifestyle so much in the last month and I am amazing myself with my new found willpower to be healthy! I look forward to going to the gym and I don't find myself thinking about food 24/7. When I would "diet" before, I was always thinking about the foods I couldn't eat and missed eating. This time, I am finding better food choices and better ways to fix them so I look forward to preparing meals. My weekends seem to be the toughest for me right now. I tend to want to treat myself too much come the weekends. I have to focus more on eating what is better for me. That will be my goal for this weekend....to focus on the healthier choices of foods and not splurging so much. I can do this and I will do it! :happy:
    5795473.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ocrunner11
    ocrunner11 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I think I missed week 5 and I don't know how that happened. Anyway, I got to the gym 4 times this week and my weigh-in this morning has me 5 lbs less than when I started this journey on January 4th. I've changed my lifestyle so much in the last month and I am amazing myself with my new found willpower to be healthy! I look forward to going to the gym and I don't find myself thinking about food 24/7. When I would "diet" before, I was always thinking about the foods I couldn't eat and missed eating. This time, I am finding better food choices and better ways to fix them so I look forward to preparing meals. My weekends seem to be the toughest for me right now. I tend to want to treat myself too much come the weekends. I have to focus more on eating what is better for me. That will be my goal for this weekend....to focus on the healthier choices of foods and not splurging so much. I can do this and I will do it! :happy:
    5795473.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
    Love it!!! You will stay focused and positive and the results will happen :flowerforyou: