Week 1, Day 1

Options
2»

Replies

• i_want_2_be_a_loser
    Options
    Good job everybody! I wonder why the other members aren't participating in our discussions?
  • phaedrab
    phaedrab Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I started a day behind due to unplanned overtime, but I managed to struggle my way through the whole Kenpo workout this morning. Since I can't manage to get out of my chair right now, I'm going to think of some things to post:

- I'm having an issue with the workout names in the fitness guide (I'm following the Lean program) not matching up with the names on the DVD's. For instance, Wednesday's workout in my guides says "Kenpo Cardio Plus", but there's a Kenpo dvd and a Cardio dvd.

- There's also Total Body Plus listed but the closest thing to that I have is the "Upper/Middle/Lower workout on the bonus disc. Are they the same thing?

Good luck everyone!
  • Okay, so I started a day behind due to unplanned overtime, but I managed to struggle my way through the whole Kenpo workout this morning. Since I can't manage to get out of my chair right now, I'm going to think of some things to post:

- I'm having an issue with the workout names in the fitness guide (I'm following the Lean program) not matching up with the names on the DVD's. For instance, Wednesday's workout in my guides says "Kenpo Cardio Plus", but there's a Kenpo dvd and a Cardio dvd.

- There's also Total Body Plus listed but the closest thing to that I have is the "Upper/Middle/Lower workout on the bonus disc. Are they the same thing?

Good luck everyone!

Hey there. Check this website out. It has all three of the P90X workout schedules. :)

http://www.p90xworkoutschedule.org/
  • phaedrab
    phaedrab Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! That corresponds a lot better with the disc names.
  • No problem! Glad I could help! :)