A New Day - Monday

Options
Yesterday, as I said I would I ate terribly. I knew it was not going to be a good diet day. Then after my huge lunch and who knows how many calories we ate mexican last night for supper. Ugh....... I didn't even log my food in yesterday as I would not know where to start!

I have officially started TBL (the biggest loser) at my gym and I got weighed, measured and all the good stuff yesterday. Of course my weight was up because of all I had eaten for lunch. There were 18 people that signed up to do the competition. I am excited becasue the winner will get a $360 prize. Everyone had to pay $20 to do the competition. That is a good prize and I hope to be the winner. I will definitley keep everyone updated on my progress. A good thing is there are only three men in the competition. Men can really take the weight off if they want to so that is probably my biggest challenge.

Today is a new day. I have done good so far with the food and water intake and walking at lunch to start the exercise part of the day. Then later tonight resistance class. Woo hoo!

I hope everyone is having a great Monday!

Replies

• norriedawn
    norriedawn Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good luck in the competition! Sounds like fun. My Monday went well. I was under my calories so that's good. :)
  • mommyof4inny
    Options
    Good luck with the challenge!

I was under in calories both yesterday and again today. I haven't had dinner yet tonight but regardless, I am going to be way under. It is just my youngest daughter and myself home right now as everyone else is out at games. I have to run her to baton in an hour and then head over to a game myself. We have an hour to spare so I just told her to grab her coat and let's go have dinner. She chose a local sub shop so I should be able to "be good" and make "good choices" there!