What level/day is everyone on?!

Options
2fit4fat
2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
Just checking in seeing how everyone is doing. I think I'm going to try level two today :-) level one is getting boring lol never thought I'd say that!

Replies

• omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Tonight will be L1D8. I agree, it's getting boring. But, I watched L2 last night and it's going to KICK MY BUTT. I got depressed just watching it because I'm not sure I can do it. I'm supposed to start L2 on Thursday, but I leave Thursday, with my 2 year old, to fly to visit my sister. I don't think I can start L2 until I get back because I can't imagine trying to lug the baby, the carseat, the luggage, the stroller, etc. through the airport with super sore muscles.
  • lauehorn
    lauehorn Posts: 183
    Options
    I just finished L1D7. I took a day off yesterday after doing the first 6 days straight because I just needed a mental rest day. I don't want to overdo it and start resenting the exercise to the point that I quit. I like the flexibility of one day off per week if I really need it or want it.
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Finished L1D9 earlier today-yay
    great job everyone
    L1D10--I'll c u in the morning:tongue:

exercise.png
  • kar2083
    kar2083 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 21 today and level 3. Level 2 kicked my butt, but it did it in a good way. It was in Level 2 that I started to notice that I was getting stronger. Level 3 is kicking my butt too, but it is fantastic. Today will be my third day doing level 3,
  • smithashlie
    Options
    I work CRAZY late hours on the weekends, and I started a day behind everyone, so I'm on day seven, but I took a day off this weekend in place of being on my feet all day at work! Today I did all of level one and half of level two......it felt good!!!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 8 level 1! I look forward to it everyday, but I always have to do it as soon as I get home or I'll sit down, relax and convince myself otherwise!
  • Elliemom09
    Elliemom09 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 8 level 1 -- hoping to complete this one without any pain....haha!!!!
  • westcoaster09
    Options
    i am supposed to start day 1 of level 2 today because i started a few days early. i haven't decided if im going to have a rest day or not yet.
  • h0t_m0m
    h0t_m0m Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I didn't start until Tuesday and didn't do the workout over the weekend since I went away for my Mom's yoga retreat. I completed L1D5 today. Even though I did yoga and the elliptical over the weekend, I was so out of sync doing it today. I am afraid that I don't need to take any more off days!!
  • slimmerchick
    slimmerchick Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I did level 2 day 5 today - had a day off yesterday. Level 2 is hard and I skip some of the moves, so not sure if it's going to work :( I am looking forward to level 3, from memory that is easier than level 2.

One thing I find weird, on Level 2 - the last ab move - plank twist - she says it's intense yet I find it really easy, but there are some earlier on that I really struggle with.
  • kjsuds
    kjsuds Posts: 10
    Options
    Level 1 day 7 complete. Going to up my weights to 4lbs for this next week. Not ready to go to level 2 quite yet. I want to perfect level 1 first :-)
  • pascale485
    pascale485 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 5 to be done tomorow! I have had late classes and early mornings at work! :(

I feel lazy but I get so tired with my weekly schedule!! :(
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Just finished L1 D10!!! :drinker:
    sooo glad

exercise.png
  • dezi718
    dezi718 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Will be completing L1D9 when I get home! Can't believe I will have excercised for 9 days straight with no breaks. lol! It's a record for me!
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Will be completing L1D9 when I get home! Can't believe I will have excercised for 9 days straight with no breaks. lol! It's a record for me!

Big ditto on that! Including doing L1D9 when I get home!
  • GiiaSoCrazii
    GiiaSoCrazii Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I did Level 1 Day 9 This morning. I am starting to notice how quick it actually goes. still struggling with the cardio but i have the strength down!!! ready for the last day of level 1 tomorrow and then on to Level 2!!!!
  • Sandbug
    Sandbug Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Have been out of town and should stat Level 2 Day 1 today. But I am going to do a few more days of Level One, tonight, just to get back into the swing of things. I have heard that Level 2 is the most difficult.
  • slimmerchick
    slimmerchick Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Have been out of town and should stat Level 2 Day 1 today. But I am going to do a few more days of Level One, tonight, just to get back into the swing of things. I have heard that Level 2 is the most difficult.

I think it is - so keep the faith and see it through to Level 3! Good luck
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    So I took a break last Sunday; therefore, to day is Day 8, level 1. I moved up to 5lb weights yesterday and I definitely felt a difference, but it felt good!!! Hopefully, my results will be that much better.
  • natmicrat
    Options
    I'm doing Level 2 Day 1 tonight as well! I have been doing Level 1 for about 2 weeks. I was having a tough time with the arm raise thing but I'm good with everything else so I'm pushing forward. I did preview Level 2 on Sunday- whew!!! Should be interesting tonight :)