Does anybody know?

Options

Replies

• friscoeohno
    Options
    That's so disappointing -- I'm just so motivated and anxious to begin that I'd like to know when I can expect to do so!

I'm going to try to contact customer service (though it sounds like I won't have much luck). Until then, patience and Ripped in 30 will be my companions :)
  • friscoeohno
    Options
    Heard back from customer service within half an hour of sending my e-mail stating that my order was shipped yesterday (woo!), and the charge I saw was "a pre-authorization to verify that funds were there" and that the real charge will be applied shortly. Hopefully that's all legitimate!
  • monbeaucher
    monbeaucher Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine tonight! Pretty nervous, haha :X
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine by money order.I'm more nervous I'm not going to get mine.
  • lalfaro01
    lalfaro01 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Finally heard back! And it has been shipped. I'm so excited!!
  • echeindl
    echeindl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Got my order confirmation last night... BUT when I went to track the shipment it says that there is no information! It also says NEXT DAY AIR which I did not pay for so we'll see if I get it today or tomorrow!
  • lalfaro01
    Options
    Same here! I emailed and asked, though and it seems that they ship through Fed Ex to the local Post Office and once it gets there tracking should be enabled.
  • theredcliche
    theredcliche Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Same here! I emailed and asked, though and it seems that they ship through Fed Ex to the local Post Office and once it gets there tracking should be enabled.

That's lame! I called customer service and it said you could go to customerstatus.com to check the status of your order. I never received an email telling me my order had been shipped, but on that website, it says it shipped yesterday, ups next day air and like everyone else, the tracking number isn't working. I hope I get it today, ha ha! I'm so ready to start this! I'm trying to get my husband to do it with me [I keep saying "there's guys in this one!!! please?!?!?"] to no avail. :(
  • monbeaucher
    Options
    Can someone tell me the number for customer service? I can't seem to find it while on my phone.

I went to that customerstatus.com site and it is saying the full 145.75, when I chose the pay monthly option. Is this normal? I don't want to be billed the 145 all at the same time..... :/
  • echeindl
    echeindl Posts: 326 Member
    Options

That's lame! I called customer service and it said you could go to customerstatus.com to check the status of your order. I never received an email telling me my order had been shipped, but on that website, it says it shipped yesterday, ups next day air and like everyone else, the tracking number isn't working. I hope I get it today, ha ha! I'm so ready to start this! I'm trying to get my husband to do it with me [I keep saying "there's guys in this one!!! please?!?!?"] to no avail. :(

My shipping date says 2/07 with over night air but I have not received it yet! How annoying. I'm hoping it'll be here this week! Fingers crossed!
  • friscoeohno
    Options

My shipping date says 2/07 with over night air but I have not received it yet! How annoying. I'm hoping it'll be here this week! Fingers crossed!

In the saaaaame 2/07 over night air not received it yet and oh so anxious boat!
  • lalfaro01
    Options
    Same here! shipping date is 2/7 but nothing yet. The USPS tracking number is still not working.
  • roander
    roander Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I ordered 2/8 and it says "In Process".
  • monbeaucher
    Options
    I called today and customer service said that it should be here by Wednesday! I hope they're right!!
  • theredcliche
    theredcliche Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    i was just reading the new jM body revolution Facebook page and someone told me you can get your tracking number in either the email they send once it is shipped or from customerstatus.com, then go to FEDEX and track it. The link takes you to UPS, but it is actually being shipped Fedex. Mine says it will be here Thursday when I ordered it last Monday. On the informercial advertisement on the website (it wasn't there when i ordered last Monday), it says it is guaranteed to be at your house in 7-10 days from ordering.
  • lalfaro01
    Options
    I ordered it the 31st and it still has not gotten here :/. It's been 14 Days since ordering it. I hope it didn't get lost :(!!
  • lalfaro01
    Options
    I just checked the Fed Ex website and it says the item was just shipped TODAY. Which means costumer service might be lying to me. Blaaah, I'm so excited about this program but I don't know if I'd ever buy something from Jillian's people again seeing as how costumer service is so awful.
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Oh WOW:happy: .I am totally shocked I got mine today:happy: .It took a week.Not 4 to 6 weeks to get here.I'm soooo excited :bigsmile: I'm looking over it now :love: .I will probably start it on next monday or Tuesday.My sweet little girl is home with me sick now.I feel so bad for her.
  • roander
    roander Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Just received notification of shipping. It was one full week from the time I ordered.
  • friscoeohno
    Options
    Jillian posted this on her Facebook page today:

"Hi guys, I looked at some of your comments below regarding the shipping of Body Revolution. It's 7-9 business days, which means it could take two weeks. It's on the longer side of that right now because the product is now on back order. Sorry about that. We were just testing it & thanks to you it's done really well, but is on back order. Just try to be patient with us. I really appreciate it & I promise we are burning more dvd's as quickly as possible."

Just checked FedEx and my estimated delivery is the 18th; I ordered on the 3rd -- blerg! I guess I wouldn't be quite so impatient if Shipping and Handling wasn't FIFTEEN FREAKING DOLLARS! That combined with the lack of accurate communication (they had my tracking number link to the USPS site and listed as UPS NEXT DAY AIR and now it's FedEx? This is really basic stuff.)

Like everyone else, I'm really excited to start this program, but the experience reflects poorly on her brand.