just did level two my first time

Options
2fit4fat
2fit4fat Posts: 559 Member
WOW!! lol i thought i was getting pretty dang good! MAN I WAS WRONG!! level two is crazy hard lol yet im excited. :-) Glad I moved up a little early I needed to switch it up or my motivation may have gone "byebye" although tomorrow I may do level one of shred and ripped in 30 instead of level 2 of shred.. haha i guess we will see!

Replies

• h0t_m0m
    h0t_m0m Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am afraid to move to level 2!! I still do some modified positions in level 1 (push ups and don't go all the way down for all of the squats and lunges). I am SO OUT OF SHAPE!!! Good job and I hope it keeps you going!
  • slimmerchick
    slimmerchick Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I really don't like level 2 - I struggle with the plank jacks and the chair squat v fly or whatever it's called and I know I skip a load of the moves whereas in level 1 I put all my effort into all the moves (apart from push ups lol!)
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Level 2 scares me too! I'm feeling like I'm really getting level 1 down now. Due to travel, I'll probably do level 1 for 3 or 4 days extra. And I'll get to avoid level 2 that much longer lol.
  • rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    I really don't like level 2 - I struggle with the plank jacks and the chair squat v fly or whatever it's called and I know I skip a load of the moves whereas in level 1 I put all my effort into all the moves (apart from push ups lol!)

Ditto- the plank stuff is hard. Really puts the arms and shoulders through some abuse. But L2 seems easier on the legs to me. I'm just not coordinated enough to do plank jacks and the jumping twisting thing very well.
  • kellymcampbell
    Options
    I'm not moving up till Thursday, but I remember what a HUGE jump it was the last time I did the shred. Level 2 seems crazy hard compared to Level 1. I already decided that the first time I do it I'm sticking 100% with Anita to see if I can make it through and figure out what's hard. Will probably just use my 2 lb weights for everything too. Then I'll evaluate from there whether I want to try to push harder on anything or if that will be hard enough.
  • kar2083
    kar2083 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Don't quit! You guys can do it! I was scared too but it is super awesome to see as the days go by how strong you get and little by little you are able to do more of the moves. Keep up the awesome work everyone!