What are we counting as fast food??

Options
CateLouise
CateLouise Posts: 60 Member
Im just wondering what counts and what doesnt
I love subway so im hoping that doesnt count but i always go for like the healthy ones
im also going out to lunch with my friend tomorrow and we are going to grill'd which is like healthy burgers................no chips tho even tho hot chips are deeeeeeelish i think they count as fast food =D

Replies

• Doingit4me45
    Doingit4me45 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I really don't think Subway should count on the challenge. Although it is fast, it not unhealthy. Unless you make it unhealthy.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Subway does not count.
    Neither does some of the stuff where I work. I work at red rooster so we have got healthy alternatives, chicken, salads, vegetables. Its just the crap I'm trying to keep away from (ie nuggets chips etc).
  • ChelSleeve
    ChelSleeve Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    That's a good thing.. I would die without Subway!! Haha
  • Taymay75
    Taymay75 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    For me, the fast food includes all the high fat things I eat at restaurants. My high fat favorites are burgers, fries, onion rings, pizza, hot dogs, shakes..mmmhhhh. Yeah...this is the stuff I'm removing for February. When I eat out, I always look at it as a treat so I go for high fat foods. I'm working on changing my mindset, but it's a slow process (smile).
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    so Jimmy John's/Potbelly is good too I'm assuming?
  • CateLouise
    CateLouise Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    have not heard of jimmy johns or potbelly im assuming american =]
    well i had a burger today but it was with grilled chicken salad and this delicious herb mayonnaise
    and did not have chips quite proud =D
  • Bysshe
    Bysshe Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I went to KFC today with my grandpa... took my own food. LOL.
    No fast food for me! Just a yummy, healthy lunch ^__^
    And I LOVE Jimmy Johns!!! I miss it!
    :(
  • ShrinkingChelle
    Options
    Do fries and burgers made at home count as fast food? I totally forgot today with Feb 1st and had fries for lunch.
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    have not heard of jimmy johns or potbelly im assuming american =]
    well i had a burger today but it was with grilled chicken salad and this delicious herb mayonnaise
    and did not have chips quite proud =D

Yeah, it's American....Jimmy Johns is probably a little more wide spread, both are sandwich places...I get the turkey subs/sandwiches from there and both are under 350 Calories
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Do fries and burgers made at home count as fast food? I totally forgot today with Feb 1st and had fries for lunch.

hell no do they count!
    i have homemade chips (just potatoes cut up and put in the oven) at least 4 or 5 times per week.

I gave in yesterday </3 at work the cravings got too hard and my ex was being a complete **** to me all day... :( whoops :(
  • 1996gtstang
    1996gtstang Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    i'm hoping jimmy johns is ok, i had a #16 no cheese no mayo yesterday. it would suck getting thrown off the wagon on the first day lol