Tomorrow's The Day

I am shredding at 5:35 a.m. tomorrow!! scary!!! I am so lucky to have you all shredding with me =) It surely makes me accountable. Are you ready? what kind of weights are you using, and most importantly ADD YOUR Measurements!

Replies

• BIGGnSMALL
    BIGGnSMALL Posts: 28 Member
    Oh me too! I'll be up at 5am doing the shred! I'll be using 2kg dumbells. Should have my measurements up by tomorrow evening. Lets do this, ladies !!!
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    I'm excited and ready to do the shred with you all too.I can't wait.:happy: I'll be working out after I get the kids off to school in the morning.
  • I can't wait either. But I guess I should do my exercises in the morning. But I have to get up at 3 am to get my husband off to work, and get to go back to sleep about an hour after I finally get him up. Then I have to get up to make sure my son gets off to work. And I am just too tired to work out in the mornings. I always do them in the evening before bed. Oh well, at least I'll be trying to do it.
  • I'm going to try to get up at 5:30 and do it too. I'm using 2 pounds weights. Can't wait to hear how everyone does!
  • mruiz22
    mruiz22 Posts: 84 Member
    I'll be up by 5am ... Cheers to our new bodies...:smile:
  • Im excited to start! I just got home from buying my dvd ! I'm going to try to get up and do it in the am but I'm not a morning person.. I snooze for a hr and a half everyday.. I'm going to try for the am .. If not I'm going to do it after the gym. Unfortunately I can't get to a comp til sat to add my measurements.. I took them but my phone won't open that spreadsheet. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
  • AprilRaineyBattle
    AprilRaineyBattle Posts: 114 Member
    5:30 a.m. for me is the plan if not will be @ 7 when the boys are off to school. I am using 3 lb weights...
  • wow you guys start early..lol..i'll do it after the kids go to school..and i'm using 2 lb weights..it's exciting doing it as a group, it's really helping me to get motivated :)
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    I don't go to bed until around 8am lol. But I plan to buy 2lb weights to start. I'll be starting late though because the person I bought the DVD from on eBay just marked it as "sent" so now I have to wait.
  • sahrak1
    sahrak1 Posts: 56 Member
    I'll be shredding later on this morning , and ill be using 3.3lb weights (they say 1.5 kg on them but i converted the weights , thats why its so specific lol), good luck everyone can't weight to hear how everyones 1st day went x
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    I do it in the evening, no way could I face Jillian at 5am!

And I'm using 2.5lb weights for now.

Good luck everyone, report back anyone who's doing it for the first time :wink:
  • I can't wait either. But I guess I should do my exercises in the morning. But I have to get up at 3 am to get my husband off to work, and get to go back to sleep about an hour after I finally get him up. Then I have to get up to make sure my son gets off to work. And I am just too tired to work out in the mornings. I always do them in the evening before bed. Oh well, at least I'll be trying to do it.

I think you have a good idea here. I am not a morning person, I tried getting up this morning to workout and I was interupted by my daughter who yes, woke up WAY before expected. I think I see a P.M. Shred in my future.lol
  • i'll be shredding at various times as i'm at Uni and have kids to work around....hopefully aroun half 10-11am daily though when i can :)
  • Well I did it this morning. Had to take some breaks but I did go through the whole 3 circuits. I currently hate Jillian though. But 1 down, 29 to go!!
  • AprilRaineyBattle
    AprilRaineyBattle Posts: 114 Member
    Done for day 1!! Tough but I made it thru with a few 5 sec breaks....
  • LauraSmyth28
    LauraSmyth28 Posts: 399 Member
    I find the push ups and the second round of jumping jacks the hardest.

What does everyone else find the toughest?