Level 2, what level/day are you on?

Options
2»

Replies

• jalysia
    Options
    I finally bit the bullet and moved up to level 2 bc level one wasnt as much of a challenge anymore, so i knew it was time. Let me tell u, it abt kills me! Im on day 2 of level 2, and i think it may have been worse than day 1. I hope I can move come time to get up for work in the morning, lol
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Sounds like everyone is doing great! I just did L2 D7 and it was by far the best I've felt about L2 up to now. Not sure whether I'll be ready to move onto L3 after the 10 days is up but I finally feel like I'm making headway!
  • cdnclovr
    cdnclovr Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Same here. I did 15 days at Level 1 and felt it was time to move on. I enjoyed Level 2 and I was suprised that I did most of the advanced moves (except for the planks!). I do however, wish there was more leg stretching before beginning. I seriously pulled my thigh muscle doing the first plank.
    I finally bit the bullet and moved up to level 2 bc level one wasnt as much of a challenge anymore, so i knew it was time. Let me tell u, it abt kills me! Im on day 2 of level 2, and i think it may have been worse than day 1. I hope I can move come time to get up for work in the morning, lol