Daily Thread Chat #1

Options
Ok, ladies, time to face your face your fears! What is it about the journey of losing weight that you fear the most?
My fear is that my friends might think i'm weak for wanting to change someone they all like, but I don't.

Replies

• Itsallbs15
    Itsallbs15 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    My fear is that I will not lose the weight or that I will gain it back. This has been the on-going process of my life. I want to be healthy and fit and trim and not have to worry about my weight.

Have a great day ladies
    BRENDA
  • firealiceice
    firealiceice Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Whenever you feel like you don't have the strength to see this journey through, revisit this chat thread to remember why you did it in the first place and keep on going!
    Good luck ladies!
  • molissep
    molissep Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    i'd say my fear is that once i reach my goal i still won't be happy with my features - all i can do is wait and see and hope all the hard work and dedication pays off!
  • Letty_c
    Letty_c Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    My fear is like Brenda's I'm so afraid of failure that I don't really try as hard as I should there will be that week where I'm like yeah I can do it!!!!!....... and then I fall back into the pattern of thinking that I wont be able to do it.