Results

Options
busym0m
busym0m Posts: 96 Member
Just wondering how everyone is doing. I'm on day 9. I had gained a few pounds over the holidays and I've finally gotten them off. I've also lost 3/4 inch on my waist. It's so great to see the scale moving in the right direction again!

Replies

• AmanteDoll
    AmanteDoll Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i too gained weight the fist week but lost an inch off my stomach sad i can't do todays day 9 workout i messed up my knees and have to stop for a bit
  • zombelina
    zombelina Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling a lot fitter, but not checked measurement yet. But I'm also having a problem with one of my knees :(

I'm 4 weeks into C25k and now have a sharp pain on the inside that started just after I started 30DS :/ How long are you taking a break for amantemommy? Are you breaking from all exercise too?

I think I might keep running and do pilates to keep up with core exercises for a few days.

xx
  • zombelina
    zombelina Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    So I just checked my measurement and they are below from starting on Jan 24th and measuring today Feb 2nd

Waist 31" >30"
    Belly/Love handles (the mum tum!) 39">38"
    Thighs 22" No change
    Bust/Ribcage 31">30"
    Hips/Bum 40.5">40"

So definitely a step in the right direction! Just a pain that my knee hurts and I'm having to take a break from the shred :(

Hopefully pilates will keep by core strength up though :)
  • busym0m
    busym0m Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 10 and am starting level 2 tomorrow. I kind of dread it because I remember how hard some of the moves get in later workouts. All those plank moves kill me and make me bet for the push ups again! I'm down another 2 lbs and am feeling great! Hope everyone else's doing well!