February Goals!!!!

Options
Happy February to all! :smile: I can't believe it's already here. Cheers to a happy and healthy new month where we achieve all that we set out to do!

What are all your goals this month?

Replies

• 2012Kristin
    2012Kristin Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    (1) Continue w/ Insanity workouts through the month
    (2) Follow the Insanity Nutrition Guide Mon-Fri
    (3) Back to the eating out I attempted in January, but with a little exception... I will only eat out in February when others are paying
    (4) Save at least $500 of my tax return money to use on clothes when I hit my goal weight

What about you LabCoat?? Bella??
  • Labcoathipster
    Options
    Wow, that's a ton of money! Nice job!

I'm going to focus less on the the weight loss and more on my running endurance.

(1) Run three times a week on my lunch break at work
    (2) Three days of strength training after work on running days
    (3) I want to add in some kind of stretching or yoga

I'm running my first 5K on Feb. 11th, and I want to try and run the whole thing. :)
  • 2012Kristin
    2012Kristin Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's a ton of money! Nice job!

It just sucks that the rest of it is going straight to bills and that the money I save for clothes will be sitting there taunting me for months until I hit my goal....

I think I'm also going to try to walk to/from work every day (unless I have a mid-day meeting I have to drive to or it's really freaking cold out)

That's awesome about your 1st 5K!! Good luck - that's coming up soon. Be sure to let us know how it goes!
  • Labcoathipster
    Options
    I'll definitely keep you posted!

And walking to and from work would be awesome! I think in the summer time I'm going to try biking to work.

And as for the money, just think of how many cute outfits you'll be able to buy with all that you have saved up! It will be totally worth it. :)
  • BellaBones
    Options
    YAY, awesome to see this. I have been sicky and lagging on posting.

Both of your goals are awesome this month, best of luck to you I know you can do this.

My goals
    1) Increase my exercise from 300 minutes a week to 400
    2) make it to 100 push ups by the end of the month.
    3) lose 8 pounds ( lost 7 in January)
    4) run (jog) 4 times around my community (about 2 miles)

Love the support. And I will be buying new clothes around the summer time. Size 12 is my goal, I am a 16-18 now. I used to be 20 when starting this thing.
  • Labcoathipster
    Options
    I'm so excited for you two! We are going to make February our B****!

Yesterday I did an hour and half of running and weights.

Today will be about the same. I'm running during my lunch break. I hope to cover at least a three mile distance between walking and running. My endurance is getting better every time I run. Soon I'll be able to run the whole thing! (Hopefully).

This is my last week before my first 5K, and I"m nervous. But I think on the day my adrenaline will be going and I hope to push myself even further.

After work, I'm going to be checking out some new gyms. I'm looking for a bigger weight room, and one that's not so overrun with high school kids. The rec center just doesn't do it for me anymore. :)

And a mini NSV, I went into the weight room by myself yesterday! Normally I'd be too shy and scared to go in there by myself, but alas I have reached a whole new level of bad assery.

Cheers!
  • BellaBones
    Options
    Cheers to badassery :)

Feeling 80 percent well today. Gonna try to make lunch my b**** today and run, if I can not run (chest congestion) I will walk very fast... LOL and do my push ups and then skate this evening.
  • Labcoathipster
    Options
    Gonna try to make lunch my b**** today and run, if I can not run (chest congestion) I will walk very fast... LOL and do my push ups and then skate this evening.

How'd it go? Were you able to make it outside at lunch?

I finished my lunchtime run for today, and it's off to weight training tonight. I'm going to be sore tomorrow and I'm looking forward to it! I LOVE my lunchtime runs. I feel so stress free and relaxed the rest of the day at work. And I'm getting better and better on my runs and can go further and further. I can't wait to test myself this weekend at the 5K.
  • Labcoathipster
    Options
    Finished my first 5K! Yahoo! Now to improve my times. :)
  • BellaBones
    Options
    I have been lagging on the posting. How are my ladies doing? I am finally congestion free, yay.

Now I can start with my pushups and running again. Will probably get back running on Friday and do the push ups tomorrow. Have derby tonight. :)

Hope all is well.

Good job labcoat :)
  • Labcoathipster
    Options
    No worries I think we've all been lagging on posting, that's just because we're out smashing!!!

I'm doing really well, did weight training last night, ran the day before at lunch (sprint training yuck), and I'm out again today at lunch running. Today is a shorter run, but we will run more and at a faster speed. Now that I know I can run, I need to work on getting my speed and agility up to par.

AND yay! I saw a weightloss and I've been feeling it steadily drop off. I knew my body just needed some time to catch up with my brain. :)

Hope you all are doing well.

Bella glad to hear you're not sick anymore. Keep with the running. It's hard but SO worth it. :)