Who all has kids?

Options
jenlarz
jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
Hi!
I am 31 and a mom of 2 boys ages 5 and 7. As much as I need to do this for myself, they are also a big part of why I'm going to get in better shape. Mom is the most important title I have and I want my kids to be able to say, my mom is great. She does everything with us!
How many kids do you have and how old are they?

Replies

• Tina0807
    Tina0807 Posts: 212
    Options
    I have 2 kids. My daughter is 4, and my son is 1 1/2. They are also a big part of my weightloss goals.
  • Skinny_Meeh
    Options
    I have 3 awesome kids! A 5 year old, a nearly 2 year old and a little 3 month old. I'm pretty sure i'm done having kids, so now to get in shape so I can keep up with them and enjoy their childhood.
  • Fineraziel
    Options
    I have 2 boys : first is 3 years old, second is 20 months old... and third is still very far in my dreams (and will most likely never come true! :P).

I got my "overweight" from these two pregnancies. Most is gone, but it tends to come back if I dont take care...
  • CLCWalker
    CLCWalker Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Greetings! I have 2 boys - ages 11 and 3. As sad as it is to say, I'm still trying to lose the last few pounds of "baby weight." Can you still call it baby weight after 3 years???? LOL. I just need to get my body back!
  • viv_80
    viv_80 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have a 4 year old little boy who is a total ball of energy 24/7 365 days a year... and i have a 2 year old little girl that is just as calm and goes with the flow as can be... They are my main two reason of getting into shape and living a healthier life style. :-)
  • tmortica
    Options
    I have three wonderful girls 8, 5, and 3. They keep me very busy - in fact so busy I don't take the time to work out anymore. I need to start taking time for myself by excersising instead of letting myself have a fast snack in the evening.
  • redkim615
    redkim615 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 and mommy to my wonderful 4 year old son. I started this site because I no longer had any energy and I needed it bad. My baby boy has autism and loves to run, I have to be able to keep up with him to keep him safe from harm. He's getting faster as he gets older and it's becoming harder to out-run him at times. So it's VERY important that I get fit so I can make sure I'm always quick on my feet.
    I have gained weight gradually since having my son and now I feel like I need to start gradually dropping the weight in a healthy way so I can manage my weight by making the right life-style choices. I want this to be a permanent fixture in my life because it has already the helped me make positive changes.
  • WinterB2003
    WinterB2003 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey....I have 2 boys 9 and 7. As well as a goddaughter who lives with me mostly...she's 4. Those boys are always busy which keeps me on my toes with their antics lol
  • docsallen
    docsallen Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I have 3 little ones. My oldest just turned 2 last week and my twins are 6 months old.
  • astrasburger
    astrasburger Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    i have 3. a 2 1/2 year old and twins who will be 1 in a week. My main focus is to get the energy back i've been missing on the last 3 years...pretty sure this is it for us so i'm ready to firm everything back up and look better than i did in my 20's.

My mom had 5 kids (i'm the 2nd oldest) and she admits she didn't gain baby weight...it was the habits she formed long after we were babies:)

I'd say one of my hardest habits to stop (so far on my 3rd day of being focused...lol) is to stop eating bites of their food...they don't eat all their mac and cheese then i eat the last bite. when i feed the babies yogurt then i am eating bites with them...all those calories add up when you're eating your own meals during the day.

and...i enjoy my wine after all the kids are in bed...but then i read the label on the calories and realized that perhaps 1 glass a week is just fine:) not 2 glasses 4 - 5 nights a week.
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I am 30 and have 1 daughter (9 years old) Planning on having 1 more baby in a couple of years. I know - big Gap; but our family is prepared and happy so thats all that matters :)
  • SkinnyFranchini
    Options
    I am 31 and a mother of 2 boys, a 3 1/2 year old and a 1 year old.
  • daisy51981
    daisy51981 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 and have 2 girls, ages 5 & 9.

15569593.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • bhealthy33
    Options
    I have 5, 2 boys 14 and 12, 3 girls 10, 7, and almost 2 :)
  • WinterB2003
    WinterB2003 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have 2 boys 7 and 9. I also have a goddaughter that lives with me and she is 4!
  • micheles234
    micheles234 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have a boy, 12, and a daughter, 9. :happy: