Just Joined & I Wanna 6-Pack Too!

Options
SueGeer
SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
:smile: Hi all!

I'm 5'5 weighing in at 131.6 this morning with BF of 27%

Been given some bodybuilding exercises & diet sheet by my trainer at the weekend, so it's early days.

I'm at my goal weight (ideal weight said the Dr on Monday!) but am the epitome of a girly-weakling......I always get given the lightest weights in out class at the gym.

Any tips for a beginner who needs to tone an 18-y-o baby belly?

My diary is open - feel free to comment......

Sue :smile: xx

Replies

• michaelocampo
    michaelocampo Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    From the info you provided, it sounds like changing your body fat percentage is the goal. For people above their goal weight, 27% means they can stand to lose "X" number of pounds in fat. For you (sitting at your goal weight), this means that your lean body mass % must go up and fat body mass % must go down.... replacing one for the other. In addition to a professionally-advised calorie intake target... calisthenics, plyometrics, and other high-repitition-low-weight exercises are things to explore. Eating right in combination with full-body, fat-shredding, vigorous workouts should be a step in the right direction for toning your physique. This my opinion of course, so I hope some others share what they know. This particular group has been a little stagnant lately... I hope you find more support! Good luck!