SuperBowl

Options
2»

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I didn't even know who was playing until this morning. No party. Not watching.
  • mikajoanow
    mikajoanow Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I don't even know if I'll watch. The thing I'm most excited for is the new Avengers trailer they say they're going to show. And that'll be on Youtube soon after.

Without black & gold it ain't football.

Boooo - untrue. As a fan of the sport I always watch. It's all football. I love Sundays - even when it's our bye week :drinker:

This is my husband's take on ALL sports (well, OK, just baseball and football) We are about to enter the two-month dry spell beore Spring training, where no sports of any kind is on TV, OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOL

What?!?! What about Hockey? Hockey is the best ever!

I'm rooting for the Pats - gotta go with Brady!

As for commercials - I'm looking forward to the Bueller one - I belive it's Chrysler from some friend's postings.

Drinks - we shall see. We will likely be home and we have some hard cider I can drink. Not sure if I will though.

I agree! What about Hockey? Hockey is so undervalued. In one way that is good because the tickets are way more affordable. lol Plus they get into fights. That alone is worth watching! lol ;)
  • atomiclauren
    atomiclauren Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I just noticed that CBS in the US is showing "Super Bowl's Greatest Commercials" tonight at 7 pm CST - I may watch to catch up on everything I've missed!

ETA - it's co-hosted by Jillian Michaels...lol
  • futiledevices
    futiledevices Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Ha, I'll be working. I'm not interested in football, but all the "partying" seems fun. I've only been to a superbowl get-together once, when I lived in Colorado for a short time. I'm Canadian, so American football is not as big a deal up here.
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    I don't even know if I'll watch. The thing I'm most excited for is the new Avengers trailer they say they're going to show. And that'll be on Youtube soon after.

Without black & gold it ain't football.

Boooo - untrue. As a fan of the sport I always watch. It's all football. I love Sundays - even when it's our bye week :drinker:

This is my husband's take on ALL sports (well, OK, just baseball and football) We are about to enter the two-month dry spell beore Spring training, where no sports of any kind is on TV, OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOL

What?!?! What about Hockey? Hockey is the best ever!

I'm rooting for the Pats - gotta go with Brady!

As for commercials - I'm looking forward to the Bueller one - I belive it's Chrysler from some friend's postings.

Drinks - we shall see. We will likely be home and we have some hard cider I can drink. Not sure if I will though.

I agree! What about Hockey? Hockey is so undervalued. In one way that is good because the tickets are way more affordable. lol Plus they get into fights. That alone is worth watching! lol ;)
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: