Accountability

Options
Gdel
Gdel Posts: 5 Member
While Mel has me motivated to change my eating - there are one big hurdle (early mornings) that I need to overcome. I gave up soda - that was cut and dry and done! (Thanks Mel for the pledge).
So now I am pledging to myself (and using you all to witness) that I WILL change my morning routine. I am committing to myself to exercise every morning - I will get up at 4:45 Monday -Friday and attend Bootcamp at 5:30!!!
After missing two morning in a row (Tuesday/Wednesday) and feeling rotten all day about it - those mental mind games - I refuse to punish myself anymore just make a life change!
DONE!

Replies

• SuzyQVanDyke
    SuzyQVanDyke Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I replied to your Facebook post, but I'll add... I just know that you are bound to be inspiring many others through your posting. Thank you. You can do this!
  • Gdel
    Gdel Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
    And thanks for commenting on my food journal. I have a feeling that the scale is not going to look too good tomorrow but I have really been eating so much better. I do have a question - when you log your exercise it subtracts some calories and it looks like you have to eat more to fill your quota. Aren't I supposed to be eating less and burning what I eat?
    Geniene
  • bizymomma05
    bizymomma05 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Remember to watch your food count that is the important number. You want to keep it between 1400-1600. I quit looking at the number on the end and concentrate on the food number (the second number).

I understand where your coming from. I will make a pledge as well tonight. I pledge that I WILL use the treadmill a minimum of 5 days a week from here out. I did not use it as much as I had last week & I feel like I'm letting the "mind games" play their games. I haven't been at 100% this week & will rebound soon!!