CHEYLAING!!! this weeks challenge winner :))

Options
Well done :flowerforyou: your our best burn this week keep up the awesome work!! new challenge to appear over next few days keep your eyes open!! :noway: hope more people take part this time!! been disappointed in the lack of response from messages and challenges!! :brokenheart:

Replies

• TheCountryMomma
    TheCountryMomma Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I am on the bench till AT LEAST Monday...so lets hope I can partake in the next week or so!!! GOOD JOB Cheylaing!!!
  • Cheylaing
    Options
    Thanks ladies...yes it would have felt more of a win if it wasn't only me an you taking part lol maybe summit everyone can take part in..i'll have a wee think to...and countrygirl you rest up so your fighting fit for next week lol x x
  • Fuzz1980
    Options
    no body seems interested i messaged everyone and got nothing back!! first week everyone was up for this but nothing. its made me lose my motivation. only three people out of the group bother.
  • Cheylaing
    Options
    awe need some kind of challenes that everyone would be interested in maybe...x x
  • Fuzz1980
    Options
    i have asked everyone what they are interested in but no one has replied! i can only create challenges i know things about. any ideas!! all so welcome :flowerforyou: