NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    okay forget a spreadsheet.. let's just have a party instead! :drinker:

:drinker: GREAT plan! :bigsmile:
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I'M down!!! :bigsmile:

hopefully this party doesn't end like most my parties and I end up going home missing a shoe and wondering where I left my self-respect :blushing:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    naaahhhh unless there's tequila. well, on 2nd thought yes.. it will be. But beats me making a spreadsheet (even though I get an adrenaline rush from making them!!!).
  • NeedANewFocus
    Options
    hahaha i come prepared with a bottle of Patron!
  • NeedANewFocus
    Options
    Someone with perspective, meaning they are aware of the goings on of the world and history.

Someone who puts people before money and things below both people and money.

Someone thoughtful of others. I'm empathetic and caring and I don't want someone who is selfish or self absorbed.

Someone with faith in a higher power.

Someone who likes to learn and improve themselves, not just sit and become stagnant.

Someone who can fight fair, discuss opinions and ideas without turning it into an argument and will stick up for what they believe in.

I'm also partial to jeans and boots, carnivores and men who are taller/stronger than myself.

sounds like you are quite partial to a strong willed faith based cowboy....?
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    hahaha i come prepared with a bottle of Patron!

Oh no, I'm dead.

I <3 Tequila. I really do.
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    Speaking of wild parties...

I'm going to Austin's Carnaval this weekend. Huge Brazillian wild party where everybody is half dressed (body paint) and costumes galore.

I'm SO excited. Jealous? :bigsmile:
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    totally!!!
  • NeedANewFocus
    Options
    Speaking of wild parties...

I'm going to Austin's Carnaval this weekend. Huge Brazillian wild party where everybody is half dressed (body paint) and costumes galore.

I'm SO excited. Jealous? :bigsmile:

YES! Very!!!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    LOL I:heart: Patron and Jager. For the party I'll teach you guys to make Tequilla slammers and cherry bombs...... It fun to have alot of friends who are or used to be bartenders lol:drinker:
  • NeedANewFocus
    Options
    this party seems to be getting crazy! lol
    how did we go from talking about our "types" to a tequila and yammer sponsered party? :laugh: :noway:
  • jenbit
    Options
    Cause we firgure a party would be the best way to meet our Types lol I dont know we just ran with it :bigsmile:
  • NeedANewFocus
    Options
    Cause we firgure a party would be the best way to meet our Types lol I dont know we just ran with it :bigsmile:

:laugh: good call!
  • MissAmyB80
    MissAmyB80 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Smart
    Funny
    Stable
    Educated
    Tall (at least 6'0")
    Big (not uber fat - just bigger then me)
    Older than me (40s)
    Single (you'd think this was a given - but I've had my fair share of guys who define single differently than I do)
    And just a wee bit dorky.

Not too much to ask for right? Or maybe so - which is why I am single.
    But I'm ok with that. Because I'm super awesome - and it's gonna take someone super duper awesome to change that.
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    how did we go from talking about our "types" to a tequila and yammer sponsered party? :laugh: :noway:

Ha!!!

It was my idea.. :blushing: Sorry. I always find an excuse for a party.
  • NeedANewFocus
    Options

Ha!!!

no need to apologize. it's a lovely idea! which city are we having this party?
  • NeedANewFocus
    Options
    Smart
    Funny
    Stable
    Educated
    Tall (at least 6'0")
    Big (not uber fat - just bigger then me)
    Older than me (40s)
    Single (you'd think this was a given - but I've had my fair share of guys who define single differently than I do)
    And just a wee bit dorky.

Not too much to ask for right? Or maybe so - which is why I am single.
    But I'm ok with that. Because I'm super awesome - and it's gonna take someone super duper awesome to change that.

what's the difference between smart and educated?
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    Physical:
    I like very large boxy chest and shoulders, big hands (big enough that my small hand get lost in his when he holds it) short hair and sleepy eyes.

Emotional:
    Very sweet and honest, I like a manly man who takes control at the spur of the moment and just turns everything around and upside down. Very frustrating and exciting at the same time.

Mental:
    I love brilliant men, men who are willing and able to put in work and effort and get great results in all things they do.

This describes my hubby. He is my ideal mate and best friend :love:
  • jenbit
    Options

Ha!!!

Hell I live in the best city to party in Miami Florida baby...... Besides then you guys could enjoy the nice 77-85 degree weather weve been having and lounge on a beach in a bathing suit lol:laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • Learning2LuvLindsay
    Learning2LuvLindsay Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options

Ha!!!

Hell I live in the best city to party in Miami Florida baby...... Besides then you guys could enjoy the nice 77-85 degree weather weve been having and lounge on a beach in a bathing suit lol:laugh: :flowerforyou:

I want to party in Miami! It's about to dump snow on Denver...and alot of it! 77-85 degree weather sure sounds nice right now! :angry: