Level 2 tomorrow - MEEP!!!

Options
Katrob9
Katrob9 Posts: 431 Member
So, level 2 starts tomorrow. I watched level 2 after completing level 1 tonight and can remember the bits I hated.

Come on - we can do this!!

Replies

• Elliemom09
    Elliemom09 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I completed D1L2(should be D10L1) but i was getting bored. I'm pretty sure if level 2 doesn't kill me...nothing will! LOL!!! This was one of the toughest workouts i think I have ever done. Looking forward to planking more tomorrow!!!!
  • natmicrat
    Options
    You can do it!! I did Level 2 for the first time last night. It was killer but it'll be worth it!!
  • therighttrack
    therighttrack Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Day 11 Lev 2 today.
    Much Harder! I was getting really board with level 1...last night, level 2 had my face RED in exhaustion! I like it...:noway:
    (Kinda..? ) LOL
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Tonight is my last day of level 1. I might just start level 2 because, like everyone else, I am getting bored. Although, I would like to say I did all the days on each level. We'll see....
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Just finished L2-D12 :noway:
    I HATE PLANKS!!!! :grumble:

exercise.png
  • Katrob9
    Options
    Just did level 2 day 11 and oh my God it was tough - I feel great though - totally pumped to do the whole thing. :)
  • leoma280
    Options
    Just finished L2-D12 :noway:
    I HATE PLANKS!!!! :grumble:

exercise.png

Totally agree! I DEFINITELY HATE PLANKS. 9 more of level 2 and then on to level 3! We can do this! ^^
  • dezi718
    dezi718 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I did level 2 Day 11 last night! I agree with everyone else...those planks are ridiculous. And that last minute of abs hurt my stomach so bad where I've had 2 c-sections! Any other c-section mama's experience this??
  • angie_04
    Options
    L2-D13 completed!!!
    Yay for everyone!! We r all doing amazing:bigsmile:

exercise.png
  • Katrob9
    Options
    L2 D13 done for me too. Well done everyone. :)

I really felt it along with 2 bloody hours of wii sports. We've just bought it so went a bit mad playing it constantly!
  • angie_04
    Options
    L2-D14 Completed:smokin:
    Noticed that today I almost completed everything!!! Yay!! I'm getting stronger:bigsmile:
    Bring it on D15:wink:

exercise.png
  • slimmerchick
    slimmerchick Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    are you doing more than 10 days on L2 or is what you've listed the number of days from the start? I am struggle to stick to the 10 days on L2 so having done 8 think I might move on to L3
  • Katrob9
    Options
    I'm quoting days from the start - I'm on day 4 of level 2 and won't be doing more than 10 days - bring on level 3 after these 10 days!!
  • angie_04
    Options
    L2-D15 completed
    I'm so ready to get this level over with!!!!!

exercise.png
  • ErinBeth7
    Options
    I'm having a really hard time making myself do level 2!! It hurts so bad! I took a break Sunday because I take one day off every week just so I don't over work myself. On Saturday I only got through half the level...guess that's better than not doing anything! Level 2 kicks my *kitten*!!!!!! Today will be Level 2 Day 3.
  • Sandbug
    Sandbug Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Ugh!!!! But I am going to stick with it. Tonight will be Day 3. I have problems coordinating when to lift my arms with what my legs are suppose to do. I am hoping this improves with time! I definately can feel it working so I must be doing something right.
  • ErinBeth7
    Options
    Level 2 Ugh!!!! But I am going to stick with it. Tonight will be Day 3. I have problems coordinating when to lift my arms with what my legs are suppose to do. I am hoping this improves with time! I definately can feel it working so I must be doing something right.

I have this problem too! Especially with the pendulum lunges where lunge forward and then lunge backwards. I have the worst balance with this too.
  • SheilaS95
    Options
    I'm a tad behind, started level 2 today... yuck! My hamstrings are so tight I can never do those walk our plank things (well, I can get out there, but not back up without bending my knees!) ... had to do the modified version on the plank jacks about half way through and all the jumping is really starting to bother my knees ... hope they will hold out until the end!
  • angie_04
    Options
    L2-D16 completed last night:drinker:

exercise.png
  • ErinBeth7
    Options
    I hate anything to do with the plank position! rawr!!!