How was your January?

Options
How did you all do this January? I am down 6.8 pounds for the month. I can't wait to see what February brings. :happy:

Replies

• shadea4455
    shadea4455 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Not great here... I'm only down a couple pounds for the month... I think I need to change things up for February!
  • sarah32lee
    sarah32lee Posts: 5,279 Member
    Options
    I lost about 2.5 pounds in January! Hope I lose at least 5 pounds this month! :smile:
  • chrislin2011
    chrislin2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    How did you all do this January? I am down 6.8 pounds for the month. I can't wait to see what February brings. :happy:

Pretty sure I truly had a 4.8 loss in January but I was up 2 pounds on the 1st so that is the figure I used. My first week of January and my last is where I actually had losses. Lets be positive though, we had LOSSES:) Keep it up ladies!
  • KCrandi
    KCrandi Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    To be honest, I FEEL like I didn't accomplish much.
    BUT I KNOW that I did. It's hard not to let the way you feel in the present affect your overall feelings.
    Jan 2- 200lbs
    Bust-38
    Waist-37
    Navel-42
    Hips-43
    Upper Arm-13
    Thigh-26

As of Sunday night, I was 191 lbs
    Bust-36
    Waist-34
    Navel-38
    Hips-41
    Upper Arm-13
    Thigh-25

9Lbs and 12 Inches is HUGE for weight loss! So happy
  • Adshill
    Adshill Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I didn't feel like I had accomplished much so I just went back and looked. I lost 4.5 pounds in January - which is better than I was thinking. So woo hoo! It is slooowww, but my goal is a pound a week so I guess I reached my goal. :) Congrats to all of you too!!
  • chrislin2011
    Options
    BUT I KNOW that I did. It's hard not to let the way you feel in the present affect your overall feelings.
    Jan 2- 200lbs
    Bust-38
    Waist-37
    Navel-42
    Hips-43
    Upper Arm-13
    Thigh-26

Bust-36
    Waist-34
    Navel-38
    Hips-41
    Upper Arm-13
    Thigh-25

That is amazing in one month! Great work!
  • shadea4455
    shadea4455 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Jan 2- 200lbs
    Bust-38
    Waist-37
    Navel-42
    Hips-43
    Upper Arm-13
    Thigh-26

Bust-36
    Waist-34
    Navel-38
    Hips-41
    Upper Arm-13
    Thigh-25

That is AWESOME for one month!!! You absolutely rock!!! I'd kill for those results in a month!!!!!
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,638 Member
    Options
    I think I lost like 4 pounds but honestly don't feel like I made that much progress. My injured ankle set me back a few weeks :(
  • chrislin2011
    Options
    I think I lost like 4 pounds but honestly don't feel like I made that much progress. My injured ankle set me back a few weeks :(

A four pound loss is still an average of 1 pound a week. Remember, at least it wasn't a gain:) Heal your ankle and then push a little harder. Four pounds is still something to be proud of.