February Challenge Week 1!!! (2/1-2/8)

Options
This week's challenge is easy, so don't freak out just yet!
this week, I'm challenging you to be more aware of your surroundings. This has something to do with weight loss, even though you may not see it yet.
At the end of the week, post what you may have noticed and how it may have helped you with your goals!
Good luck, ladies!

Replies

• Ladylori1975
    Ladylori1975 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    For me, I have noticed the weekends are harder to maintain my diet. When friends want to get together it is always centered around food or liquor. It is hard to bring your own food..not to mention rude. And it is very hard for me to drink water when everyone else is having fun drinking margaritas. Like captain and coke is about a 200 calorie drink. I know diet coke is less calorie but with my medical condition I can't have artificial sweetener. Also can only have very minimal preservatives which makes diet food very hard to get. I have to make everything from scratch and I am not a cook..lol!

With this mindful exercise I am trying to research ways of watching my calorie intake while at social gatherings. So thank you for the challenge Alice!
  • Itsallbs15
    Itsallbs15 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I have become aware of the fact that I am not managing my time properly and that is taking its toll on my exercise time. I try to work out in the mornings so that I can have my evening with my husband and I prefer morning workouts. But recently I don't seem to have the motivation or I am bored with my workouts so I just don't do anything. SO, I am working on being more aware of my time and making a workout routine that I can follow and change up when I get bored.
  • Rboch
    Rboch Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    If you are going to drink with friends try vodka with cranberry juice or club soda/sparkling water and a squirt of lemon juice! Way less calories
  • firealiceice
    firealiceice Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Anytime! I'm happy to challenge others and myself! :)