February Challenge

Options

Replies

• MatrixDyke
    MatrixDyke Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm not even getting on the scale this week, I went from 163.6 on Sat to 165.6 on Monday so that is just ARRRGH water weight and I don't even want to see those numbers anymore.

This past week(ish) I have made a huge effort to drink more water. I bring a liter size water container everywhere I go and drink 4-5 liters a day. I think that was the big factor in me getting the 3.8lb loss. Dont let the #s on the scale get you down, yes its a numbers game but at the end of the day its how you feel right?
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    I'm not even getting on the scale this week, I went from 163.6 on Sat to 165.6 on Monday so that is just ARRRGH water weight and I don't even want to see those numbers anymore.

This past week(ish) I have made a huge effort to drink more water. I bring a liter size water container everywhere I go and drink 4-5 liters a day. I think that was the big factor in me getting the 3.8lb loss. Dont let the #s on the scale get you down, yes its a numbers game but at the end of the day its how you feel right?

At the end of the day (6 month period maybe) its whether or not I still have that that weird donut belly around the middle with a skinny top and reasonably toned bottom. *shakes it*
  • LoveToWork
    LoveToWork Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Little late, but count me in. I'm set for 2lbs/wk so we'll see what happens. I"ll be happy with any loss at this point! :) I weigh-in on Sun AMs :)

2/12 - 185.2 (i'm down .6 so far)

Wecome lexagon.. We love having you join us in our burn party..
  • lexagon
    lexagon Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Little late, but count me in. I'm set for 2lbs/wk so we'll see what happens. I"ll be happy with any loss at this point! :) I weigh-in on Sun AMs :)

2/12 - 185.2 (i'm down .6 so far)

Wecome lexagon.. We love having you join us in our burn party..
    Burn baby Burn! :)
  • geekgrrl70
    Options
    Is there still room for one more? :) I could use the challenge and some focus.
  • LemonSnap
    LemonSnap Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Our scales went bonkers last week - have now changed the battery. You can put me down for about 1.5 I think.
  • HopeBay
    Options
    Can I join to :) I need some good support. I find the beginning of trying to loose the hardest. If I can get past a week with no sweets I know I can do it.
  • LoveToWork
    Options
    Can I join to :) I need some good support. I find the beginning of trying to loose the hardest. If I can get past a week with no sweets I know I can do it.

Absolutely you can join us.. Welcome HopeBay. and geekgrrl70.
  • arjonazo
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Am I still able to join the challenge?? I'm trying to lose 1-2 lbs per week. =)
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options

wow, you've already lost 100! that's amazing! I think the challenge is taking all comers, just jump in.
  • KaseyWolf
    KaseyWolf Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Ok, run down of my numbers for Feb:
    Feb 2: 314
    Feb 9: 309
    Feb 16: 306

Have had a CRAZY week, didn't get to work out hardly :( and really had to struggle to eat consistently.

The good news though, had some lab work done end of Feb. Everything looked great. While I have had decent cholesterol and triglycerides already (172 and 151), they improved to 158 and 125! Was very cool!
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    0.5kg down this week. Oh well it looks like my big loss days are over. *im not complaining* lol
  • LoveToWork
    Options

Of course you can still join.. we never close our doors.. Jeanne
  • LoveToWork
    Options
    0.5kg down this week. Oh well it looks like my big loss days are over. *im not complaining* lol

We have two more days.. I have not drop anything at all that I can tell from my old USA made scales. I will be patent. I know it will go in its own time. My body is shrinking even if the scales are not moving. I put on blouse that use to fit and it looked really bad.. hung all over me. So sad isn't it.. LOL So I added a sweat shirt to cover it up. :smooched:

Jeanne
  • LoveToWork
    Options
    Ok, run down of my numbers for Feb:
    Feb 2: 314
    Feb 9: 309
    Feb 16: 306

That is great ..
  • nitepagan
    nitepagan Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I've lost 8 lbs in a little less than a month, so I guess I can do 1 lb a week for a month. That's only 4 lbs. I'll accept your challenge.
  • LoveToWork
    Options
    Challenge Group 02/20/2012
    AFreeheart
    arjonazo
    CallmeSbo
    Cheryl_66
    geekgrrl70
    Hephree
    herstrawberri
    HopeBay
    KaseyWolf
    kfurley
    LemonSnap
    lexagon
    LoveToWork - Jeanne
    tboothgenthe
    MatrixDyke
    nitepagan
    nitalynne58
    theKarens
    tameko2 - cheer leader

This is our group that I have so far.. Wednesday is weigh in day.. If I missed anyone please let me know. You are all are wonderful. :happy: This smiley face kind of looks like me.. hahaha

Jeanne
  • LoveToWork
    Options
    I've lost 8 lbs in a little less than a month, so I guess I can do 1 lb a week for a month. That's only 4 lbs. I'll accept your challenge.

All right ... we can do it together. Jeanne
  • Hephree
    Hephree Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Not making so much progress this month, with a vacation and a birthday!

Feb 1 -329.4
    Feb 8 -328.8
    Feb 15 -327.2
    Feb 22 -325.6

3.8 Pounds Lost this month....