2/2 Chat Thread

Options
Itsallbs15
Itsallbs15 Posts: 262 Member
Good Morning Fabulous Ladies! Today is Thursday, one more day until the weekend, WOOHOO!!! I Hope everyone has a great day.
BRENDA

Replies

• molissep
    molissep Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    same to you brenda! what's everyone's weekend plans? i am going to atlantic city, mj from friday to saturday for a trade show for work. then we have a busy weekend ahead, it just never seems to end!
  • Ladylori1975
    Ladylori1975 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I'm going out with the girls Friday night! Yes I may drink a little but I am gonna dance my booty off! I'm excited because I hardly ever go out and since I am working so hard exercising and eating good every day..I am allowing myself that pleasure. Have a great day and weekend everyone!! Stay strong! Stay fit! Stay motivated!
  • Itsallbs15
    Itsallbs15 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Lori~ Have a blast this weekend. Dancing and drinking with the girls is always fabulous!!!

Moli~Atlantic city? Have fun even if it is for work!

We are going to a zoo on saturday and then shopping and coupons sunday morning and the SUPER BOWL sunday night. I am hoping to walk a ton on sunday morning so that I can have beer and yummy snacks for the game.
  • firealiceice
    firealiceice Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Not much to do for the weekend... maybe get together with a few friends or hang with my mom :)
    I'm not very active on the weekends, i'm sad to say.