Introduction

Options
Hi my name is Nellie, I have been in MFP since Dec.2011. and I have been doing very well, I have lose 21 pounds so far. I got my fitbit ultra since Jan.22, 2012. love this lil gadget it keeps me moving and wanting to do more movement. Join me in our journey for better health and better movement. Good luck and yes we can do this!!!!

Replies

• beatnik236
    beatnik236 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi! Add me so we can encourage one another! : )
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    welcome aboard, yes added you.
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Cana. I have only been using my fitbit for a few days now. Love how accurate it is with the steps. I'd love to join you!
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    Welcome Cana, i'm glad you joined. let's make this happen. btw great job in losing 51 pounds!! that is awesome!

i'm getting there
  • lakah
    lakah Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just in case you didn't already know, there is another fitbit group.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1290-fitbit-users
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    thank you, no I didn't know there was another one that's why i did this one. man with the same name hmmm that is weird it didn't show me it before. thanks for the heads up
  • jrose74
    Options
    Hello, I just received my Fitbit Ultra today!!!! Looking for any tips and anything helpful on the correct usage.
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    Welcome Jrose, if you have any questions just ask away.
  • brat1076
    brat1076 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I just got m Fit Bit yesterday. I am so excited. I have put some weight back on and I think this is some much needed motivation for me.

Tina
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    Welcome Tina, I'm glad you just got your fitbit, you are going to just love it. it will definately keep you motivated. I always make myself take an extra 20 or more steps than the day before lol.
  • smpaselk
    smpaselk Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i finally got it, i got my fitbit up and running and on a really bad day to. So it made my day a little better. im a bit confused on how to make sure everything does not get double counted between her and fitbit. :smile:
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    the way i do it, I put my activities here. and the fitbit puts in on their site. I log my food here too only. so far it's working great. glad you got your fitbit and ready for steppin
  • brendasnz1
    brendasnz1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    Im Brenda - live in New Zealand so had to order my Fitbit from Amazon to get it delivered down here! I have just started using it today - SOO excited!
    I am supposed to be away on a "working holiday" by the seaside for a couple of days to concentrate on doing some computer programming- but every now and the I keep getting up and running around the motel room just to increase the step numbers! Cant help myself!!! Tho the neighbours would think it mighty odd if they looked in the window and saw a woman running around the motel room periodically looking down her bra!! Love the easy to view display - although I might need a different place to store it when I get back to the office!
    I think this afternoon I will have to take a break from working and go for a good walk on the beach :)
  • debbysatit
    debbysatit Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I have had my fitbit for about a week. It is a fun thing that motivates me to take extra steps. I like that both sites are synced. I finally got over 10,000 steps yesterday. When my husband and I have been taking our walk at night I find a little more pep in my step and a desire to go a little further than the day before,
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    letmebeda1_wechange Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    welcome to the group and sorry for the delay in respond
  • Mamacass13
    Mamacass13 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Looking for Fitbit pals to encourage me on my journey when mine arrives on Wed!!! Add me and lets keep each other motiviated :0)
  • jbosick80
    jbosick80 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My name is Jeanna I have been doing MFP for awhile but have only just recently become really motivated to work on myself. I got a fit bit to help and am doing 30DS along with eating right and within my calorie limits. I am always looking for new friends for encouragement and love to help motivate others.
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    My name is Jeanna I have been doing MFP for awhile but have only just recently become really motivated to work on myself. I got a fit bit to help and am doing 30DS along with eating right and within my calorie limits. I am always looking for new friends for encouragement and love to help motivate others.

welcome Jeanna, I love my fitbit keeps me motivated and moving all the time. I love to challenge myself.
  • heidigina
    heidigina Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I got my fitbit last night and am charging it now. Advice and friends are always welcome!
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    yeah heidi congrats let the steppin begin woop woop